Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

20 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

@HorizontoZenith as you can see here jeff... ET originally gave numbers as hints. he then used mod powers to edit without anyone knowing he edited... and gave DIFFERENT HINTS. beyond team punishment.. immediate loss. I also believe this is grounds for ET being evicted separately. 

18 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:
21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

aaron judge

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

@HorizontoZenith as you can see here jeff... ET originally gave numbers as hints. he then used mod powers to edit without anyone knowing he edited... and gave DIFFERENT HINTS. beyond team punishment.. immediate loss. I also believe this is grounds for ET being evicted separately. 

Totally own up to the edit, but I did ask the question on whether or not I could use numbers, and never got a response. 

If you want to credit us the loss, go ahead. If you want me out of the game, you better hope that I get out of the game...

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Wait ET really just posted numbers, then edited them to change them to words?

How is that NOT cheating? Lol

Totally own up to the edit, but I did ask the question on whether or not I could use numbers, and never got a response. 

If you want to credit us the loss, go ahead. If you want me out of the game, you better hope that I get out of the game...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Nothing in the rules about having to be correctly spelled.  And loopholes are encouraged.

Fair enough then @domepatrol91 definitely should've used the hint "Ballhawknamededreed" or "futureHOFballhawksafetyfortheravens" or something instead of just ballhawk. Sometimes words are just legitimately hard to spell, you know?

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Fair enough then @domepatrol91 definitely should've used the hint "Ballhawknamededreed" or "futureHOFballhawksafetyfortheravens" or something instead of just ballhawk. Sometimes words are just legitimately hard to spell, you know?

Big difference in a misspelling and mashing a number of words together.  Especially cause the first one has his name.

But hey, Ed Reed was kind of a centerfielder.

INDYana is clearly two words mashed together, not one word. The capitalization even emphasizes the fact that it’s two words “Indy” and “Indiana”

also bo @EliteTexan80 I don’t want you evicted by any means... but def think your edit is a fairly blatant disregard for the rules