Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

23 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Bye Shady :(

how does the man do it absolute mad unit

@Tyty @Ragnarok and @ET80

why should i save you? obviously two of you probably would want my head, so is there any sort of guarantee that if you came back in to the game you wouldn't sock me?

@Pickle Rick and @theuntouchable

one of you voted me with my trust. nice. don't care. just wanted to say congrats for making it through the cursed malf and the horny toads tribe, it was a ride! ET, rags, you too went very far, and you've still got a chance to make it back too!

good luck to the three of you!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Let me go already damn ?

Welp, this is my argument. Tyty doesn't wanna be here, Rag came in 2nd in the last game, so I'm simply the best possible option at this point.

Also, I'll make you a Moderator. 

(Not really).

51 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

how does the man do it absolute mad unit

@Ragnarok

why should i save you? obviously two of you probably would want my head, so is there any sort of guarantee that if you came back in to the game you wouldn't sock me?

I will probably vote you out the first chance I get because of the blatant and obvious lies you told Whicker which I do believe led to him voting himself out of the game immediately.  

So to be entirely honest, you have zero reason to vote to keep me around.  I want you gone for what you did to Whicker.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I will probably vote you out the first chance I get because of the blatant and obvious lies you told Whicker which I do believe led to him voting himself out of the game immediately.  

So to be entirely honest, you have zero reason to vote to keep me around.  I want you gone for what you did to Whicker.  

yo what the **** is this i didn't lie to whicker once

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He said you did shortly before he self-voted.  

the idol i used to idol you out, whicker gave me just before he self voted. these are our pm's the day he self voted:

It didn't format properly but that's the link to my immunity idol. I hope you use it well and best of luck to you, man. I appreciate this relationship a lot and it was great working with you. 

you've got to send it to him i can't i asked him

we're voting for ET again by the way

for what it's worth if you've got personal **** going on rn i really hope it sorts out bro you're a mate and i've got my fingers crossed for ya

Thanks man. That means a lot 

if you are leaving the game (given you gave me the idol i'm just assuming lol)

i reiterate what u said too it's been a blast working with you... we'll ride again next season!!