Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@mission27, @Shady Slim, @Malfatron, @Nazgul, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80,

Survivor Auction

Is the second to last Reward Challenge.  Each of you has 500 dollars to bid.  The auction will take place LIVE immediately after I read the votes, which I will read tomorrow (Sunday) at 8 PM CST.  You may bid ahead of time, but players who show up LIVE will receive more information on what they are bidding on. 

There will be seven items up for bid. 

1. Piece of Paper.
2. Wild Caught Salmon for the brain.
3. A mega plate of nachos for fullness. 
4. Mystery Item Number One.
5. Mystery Item Number Two.
6. A letter from your loved one.
7. Pumpkin Seeds.  More brain food that will last longer. 

If you want, you may PM your bids ahead of time.  If I do not receive a PM on how much you'd like to bid ahead of time, and if you do not show up to the Chatty live on Sunday, you will miss out on Survivor Auction. 

Will these items be auctioned off in the order you have listed?

@Hockey5djh, @mission27, @bcb1213 left to vote.  Last reminder.  Not hurrying, reminding.  Won't read the votes until 8 PM or just before anyway.  Next event won't start until 8 PM either way. 

Mission has until 7 PM due to his penalty.  If he misses this vote, he will have two penalty votes against him this Tribal Council and will lose an additional hour to future challenges/votes. 

Somebody asked me if you could share money between players and I forgot to answer.  You CAN share money, but the maximum bid on any one item is 500.  If multiple people bid 500 on an item, they either split that item or both/all get it depending on the item.

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Somebody asked me if you could share money between players and I forgot to answer.  You CAN share money, but the maximum bid on any one item is 500.  If multiple people bid 500 on an item, they either split that item or both/all get it depending on the item.

Yes. Share money and give me the knowledge of your alliances! Fools!

I'll read the votes. 

Auction will take place in Chatty.  Anybody cheating by using a fake username will lose all their money and will suffer a penalty in the upcoming Immunity Challenge. 

@mission27 has missed a second vote deadline.  He will receive two penalty votes this Tribal Council and he has lost an additional hour from all future vote deadlines. 

@Hockey5djh has missed his first deadline.  He receives a warning.  Every player (even Mission) got a missed deadline warning.  Hockey, next deadline you miss you lose an hour and you receive a penalty vote if it's a vote, or you lose an hour and won't be eligible for the next Immunity Challenge if it's a challenge deadline.