Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

, @Shady Slim, @Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Hockey5djh, @TedLavie, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @mission27,

Fragile Tile

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THESE PUZZLES!!!

Here are 3 puzzles.  If you solve the first puzzle correctly, you get 10 tiles.  Second puzzle is 5 tiles.  Third puzzle is 3 tiles. 

Malf receives a bonus tile for every puzzle he solves.  He also receives a hint. 
Pickle Rick receives an additional clue on every puzzle. 

You must do two things:

1. You must solve at least one puzzle correctly.
2. You must PM me a list of the other players in the game you want to target.  We will draw for who goes first and we will keep going in a snaking order until only one player has tiles remaining.  Each shot at a tile has 40% to hit.  We will do this in Chatty tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM CST.  You've had plenty of time to look over this puzzle. 

It'll be a big board.  You can order it however you'd like.  You can say target so and so for so and so turns, or you can say randomize, or player with most tiles left.  Nothing is out of play for who you want to target. 

Deadline is 9 PM CST Thursday.

Drunk and Disorderly

5          6         7

1      2        3        4

Last night, Malf, Shady, Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca and PR got blackout drunk.  ET fell asleep earlier and didn’t partake.  The only problem is that nobody can remember where anybody sat or where they fell asleep.  ET saw Malf sit on one end of the table and Shady on the other, but that’s all he remembered before he fell asleep.  

Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca, PR
Seat 1, Seat 2, Seat 3, Seat 4, Seat 5, Seat 6, Seat 7
Campfire, Ground, Bed, Hammock, Loo, , Chair, Beach

Two of the Castaways are left-handed.  Malf fell asleep at the table, and so did Shady.  

That means you have to figure out where Nazgul, Touch, Flux, Hockey, Ted, Orca and PR fell asleep and which seat they sat at.  Can you do so using only the following clues?

1. The only two left-handed castaways will be seated at corners, to the immediate rights of Malf and Shady.  

2. The two castaways who will sit next to the castaway who fell asleep at the campfire fell asleep in a bed and on the ground, and they are both right-handed.  

3. Both Flux, who did not fall asleep at the campfire, and the castaway who fell asleep in the loo are right-handed.  

4. Ted and Nazgul, who are both right-handed, will sit on different sides of the table.  

5. The castaway who fell asleep in the hammock is right-handed.  

6. Touch and the castaway who fell asleep in a bed will sit next to left-handed castaways.  

7. Ted and the castaway who fell asleep in the Loo will sit next to Malf and Shady, but not necessarily in that order.  

8. Hockey will sit on the same side of the table as the castaway who fell asleep in a chair (who is not Orca).  

If you wanted to build a grid, it might look something like this:

L    Bd    Be    Ca    H    CH    G    1  2  3  4  5  6  7
Hockey
Touch
PR
Ted
Nazgul
Orca
Flux

True or False Test

Nazgul, Touch, Orca, PR, Flux, Hockey and Ted decided to play cards.  They didn’t know how to play Texas Hold Em, so they made up a true/false game.  

*Each player told ONE TRUTH and ONE LIE.  Either the true or false can come first.  

There were 14 cards dealt.  The suits comprised of 4 Clubs, 4 Diamonds, 3 Hearts and 3 Spades.  You have to determine the suits of each player. 

Here are their statements:

Nazgul
I have a club and a spade.
I have a heart and a spade.

Touch
I have a diamond and a heart.
I have at least one spade.

Orca
I have exactly one spade.

PR
I have a club and a heart.

Flux
One of my cards is a spade, and my other card is not a diamond.

Hockey
I have no diamonds.
I have at least one spade.  

Ted
I have a club and a heart.
I have two cards of the same suit.

A Hand of Poker

ET got into a drunken rage when he found out that nobody knew how to play Texas Hold Em.  Unfortunately, everybody was drunk and ET was livid when he lost the hand to Shady.  Everybody remembers the cards they were dealt, but they don’t remember what the flop, turn or river looked like.  

Shady, ET, Malf, PR, Orca, Touch and Nazgul played in the hand.  

Here are the starting hands:

Nazgul - Queen Spades, Queen Hearts
Touch - 6 Spades, King Clubs
Orca - Ace Clubs, 2 Clubs
PR - 8 Clubs, 5 Hearts
Malf - 4 Spades, 7 Spades
Shady - 5 Clubs, 3 Clubs
ET - 6 Diamonds, 6 Hearts

After the flop, which had no red cards, the hands ranked as follows, from best to worst: ET, Touch, Nazgul, Malf, Orca, PR, Shady.  

After the turn, which was not a diamond, the hands ranked as follows: ET, Malf, Touch, Nazgul, Orca, PR, Shady.  

After the river, the hands ranked as follows: Shady, Malf, ET, Orca, PR, Touch, Nazgul.

To solve this puzzle, tell me which cards came on the FLOP, TURN and RIVER. 

Edited by Outpost31

@Outpost31 so to clarify, we pm you a list of the 9 other houseguests in the game. Do we attempt to hit the first guy on our list until dead, or do you loop through our individual lists?

2. You must PM me a list of the other players in the game you want to target.  We will draw for who goes first and we will keep going in a snaking order until only one player has tiles remaining.  Each shot at a tile has 40% to hit.  We will do this in Chatty tomorrow (Thursday) at 9 PM CST.  You've had plenty of time to look over this puzzle. 

Just now, fretgod99 said:

So, you just want me to post the answers in here, then?

Please don't.  You could PM me if you'd like to know whether or not your answers are correct and I'll tell you, but don't feed the castaways please.  You should have played.  If you'd have made it to the final 12, you might have had some fun. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Outpost31 so to clarify, we pm you a list of the 9 other houseguests in the game. Do we attempt to hit the first guy on our list until dead, or do you loop through our individual lists?

It'll be a big board.  You can order it however you'd like.  You can say target so and so for so and so turns, or you can say randomize, or player with most tiles left.  Nothing is out of play for who you want to target.  If you don't put in specific directions, I'll assume target until tiles are broken. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Please don't.  You could PM me if you'd like to know whether or not your answers are correct and I'll tell you, but don't feed the castaways please.  You should have played.  If you'd have made it to the final 12, you might have had some fun. 

Don’t worry man, I’ll put like a spoiler tag on it or put it in tiny print or something.