Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Taking the higher ground, bud. Walkin and talkin while I'm on that higher ground...

Yeah well we all saw what happened to obi wan when he thought he had the higher ground. He died. 30 years later, but still. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tyty said:

Yeah well we all saw what happened to obi wan when he thought he had the higher ground. He died. 30 years later, but still. 

Just now, MathMan said:

by the same guy who had lower ground

Hello!? Spoiler alert!?

Just now, MathMan said:

by the same guy who had lower ground

Exactly. Look out Texas daddy. You're more mechanical than me right now with your general grievous a** knees but one day I will burn and come back so much better than you 

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Domepatrol thinks he found a loophole, but in reality it was just a typo.

What does everyone else think?  Was meant to be midnight-midnight, noon-noon.  I don't think it matters much, but dome is pretty stoked that he found it. 

this is what i was confused about earlier 

11 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

the following games:

Paper, Rock, Scissors.  You will select 20 paper, rock, scissors rolls.  Cannot have all the same choices for all 20 turns.  First to three (or whoever wins the most rounds) remains.  
Coin flip.  
Pick a number between 1 and 100.  Player with closest number wins.  I will randomize the number in Chatty AFTER both players have picked their number.  
Running Blind (I will provide the exact same series of one word clues to each of you.  There will be five PEOPLE, PLACES OR THINGS for each of you to guess).

which one did cwood pick?

i hope running blind

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Exactly. Look out Texas daddy. You're more mechanical than me right now with your general grievous a** knees but one day I will burn and come back so much better than you 

I already called dibs on Obi Wan.