Top 10 Most Talented Rosters

Hunter2_1

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Cowboys have 3 great OL, 1 good one, 1 great RB, and 1 great DE. That's about it. (Sean Lee will play like 3 games, so he doesn't count).

I could see Lee playing 10 great games. Jaylon Smith making a leap, or maybe Leighton Vander Esch steps up. Connor Williams had 1st round grades, and could be a "5th" good OL. 

Also, I'm excited to see what our new DB coach from Seattle can do with our secondary with Byron Jones moved to CB with Chidobe Awuzie, Jourdon Lewis, and Anthony Brown.

On paper that's a pretty good group of CBs. A first round pick, a 2nd round pick, a third round pick, and Anthony Brown.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:29 PM, sammymvpknight said:

Sure you could make an argument. I guess one could also make the argument that Vanilla Ice is the greatest rapper of all time. 

Is it even an argument? Because he is 100% the greatest rapper of all time. I mean who else has rapped with giant turtles in foam rubber costumes?

TG25.gif

Take that Kanye! 

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

What's the point in talking about a team that hasn't been relevant in over 20 years? Let's debate that.

The Cowboys have 3 great OL, 1 good one, 1 great RB, and 1 great DE. That's about it. (Sean Lee will play like 3 games, so he doesn't count).They aren't a top 10 talented team, and don't belong in a thread about top 10 talented teams.

Now a live look at the Cowboys' receiving corps 

George-Michael-Animated-gif-arrested-dev

On 6/14/2018 at 6:46 PM, jarren said:

What holes do they have then? Point them out.

The only questionable spots on the team are WLB if Riely doesn't improve, NT due to Senat being a rookie and McClain coming off a down year, and at FB as the job is wide open to UDFAs. Everywhere else they're at the very least, average. How many other teams in the leauge can say that?

The team is well built.

Do I think they're the best team in the leauge? No, I think Minny and Philly are but you can make a valid argument Atlanta is next best team. 

Probably every single other team. Do you understand what "average" means?

On 6/13/2018 at 11:25 PM, GamedayGuru said:

Ingram and Kamara are the best duo in the entire history of the NFL, from a production stand point

Scheme. It's like saying Colt Brennan is a top 5 College Quarterback ever.

On 6/16/2018 at 6:39 AM, DaBoys said:

I like the RB duo of Barkley and Jonathan Stewart.

But Zeke can do ~1,900 by his self if the line stays healthy 

LT Tyron Smith

LG Connor Williams  

C Travis Frederick

RG Zack Martin

RT La'el Collins

That's the best on paper OL I've ever seen. Let's debate that.

Connor Williams is a rookie. I'm still taking the Eagles OL over the Cowboys. ESPECIALLY when you consider depth.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Connor Williams is a rookie. I'm still taking the Eagles OL over the Cowboys. ESPECIALLY when you consider depth.

We did sign the patriots starting RT for depth. No more Chaz Green at swing tackle.

4 minutes ago, Stafford4Pres said:

umm best o-line in the nfl and top 3 rb, solid defense. Jags have....a good defense (who got torched by Pittsburgh).

Jags have an elite defense and also had the #1 rushing offense last year so... Cowboys are an average team. I expect the Jags to take a slight step back in overall record(mainly due to the division being better) but they’re still better than the Cowboys. Same goes for the Titans.

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Jags have an elite defense and also had the #1 rushing offense last year so... Cowboys are an average team. I expect the Jags to take a slight step back in overall record(mainly due to the division being better) but they’re still better than the Cowboys. Same goes for the Titans.

Until The Jaguars can prove themselves in 2018 i'm still going to look at them as a GOOD defense that got torched by the steelers and 49ers(lmao)

57 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Joe Mixon is being slept on so hard.

He's gotta do something first before we can wake up on him. He's talented, he's got an improved situation in Cincinnati - but as of now, he's nowhere near the top of the rookie class we got last year.

3 hours ago, Stafford4Pres said:

umm best o-line in the nfl and top 3 rb, solid defense. Jags have....a good defense (who got torched by Pittsburgh).

Best OL in the NFL and still missed the playoffs? Must not be very talented outside that OL. The Jags will stomp the Cowboys in week 6.

Archived