The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nice try I said it right below that so don’t act like your correcting me takes away from your need to eat crow. Son

I know how to eat crow. I prepare it like an Ortolan that way you can watch in horror as I devour in a frenzy. 

Back on Taylor, he has the elite physical traits of a marquee player. H/e his workload and fumbling problem still gives pause for concern. But not enough for him not to be draft first. Dobbins had better run in the 4.2's at his pro day if he wants a shot at being No.1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

4.7 40. Still feel this way?

I still have him as RB1 for a few team as I'm betting he runs closer to a 4.6 at his Pro Day. 

He wouldn't work for some teams, but his style definitely translates to success in spite of not having top notch speed. 

That being said, I'm happiest if everybody considers him RB5 or 6 and he's available for the Raiders in the 3rd. I think him spelling Josh Jacobs would benefit both guys in the long run. 

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I still have him as RB1 for a few team as I'm betting he runs closer to a 4.6 at his Pro Day. 

He wouldn't work for some teams, but his style definitely translates to success in spite of not having top notch speed. 

That being said, I'm happiest if everybody considers him RB5 or 6 and he's available for the Raiders in the 3rd. I think him spelling Josh Jacobs would benefit both guys in the long run. 

Calling Moss RB1 for any team is just trolling. 

• Like 1

Per Rotoworld:

Utah RB Zack Moss posted an official 40-yard dash time of 4.64 at the Combine.

Moss ran 4.72 on his first attempt — the second slowest time among running backs. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported a tweaked hamstring in the vertical jump may have contributed to Moss's slow time. Moss was never expected to run fast, but his pre-draft measurables — he also tied for second worst with 19 bench-press reps — are hard to overlook. A workhorse three-plus year starter, Moss's Combine has him at risk of falling out of Day 2.

2 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

Calling Moss RB1 for any team is just trolling. 

Context isn't trolling. I'm not going to have him as RB1 for teams who are assuredly going to take a RB in round 1. But for a team who doesn't plan on going after a RB until the latter end of the 2nd or 3rd, there's no reason to not put him at the top of that list. If someone better falls, excellent. But I don't base my board(s) off of hopes that somebody magically falls. 

Giving a statement that doesn't add to conversation is trolling though.

3 hours ago, Groink said:
Per Rotoworld:

Moss ran 4.72 on his first attempt — the second slowest time among running backs. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported a tweaked hamstring in the vertical jump may have contributed to Moss's slow time. Moss was never expected to run fast, but his pre-draft measurables — he also tied for second worst with 19 bench-press reps — are hard to overlook. A workhorse three-plus year starter, Moss's Combine has him at risk of falling out of Day 2.

Oh no, not bench reps

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Oh no, not bench reps

Dont worry. That post is incorrect.

4 hours ago, Groink said:
Per Rotoworld:

False. 19 reps is NOT a bad number for a RB, and he CERTAINLY was NOT the second-worst RB at that event. He put up 19 reps.

Brian Herren put up 18 reps.

Jonathan Taylor put up 17 reps.

LeVante Bellamy put up 16. As did Mike Warren.

Patrick Taylor, CEH, and JaMychal Hasty put up 15.

Tony James put up 13.

Eno Benjamin Jr put up 12. 

Christian McCaffrey put up 10.