Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

BStanRamFan

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

So now the "rumors" are Kawhi wants to go to the LAC not the LAL. Doesn't really care about playing with Lebron. 

when will this end.

What an idiot. Aren't the Clippers like...horrible right now? I don't think I could name 1 non-rookie on that squad right now. Did they get Tobias Harris in the Blake Griffin trade?

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What an idiot. Aren't the Clippers like...horrible right now? I don't think I could name 1 non-rookie on that squad right now. Did they get Tobias Harris in the Blake Griffin trade?

Reportedly, he wants to do the one thing that y’all bash other players for not doing which is “competing”. And there are very valid reasons to not want to play with LeBron. He wouldn’t be idiotic for that.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Reportedly, he wants to do the one thing that y’all bash other players for not doing which is “competing”.

...you realize you're talking about the dude that basically pretended to be injured and is crying like a baby to be traded?

How noble of Kawai!

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Idk about that. The warriors core is all younger than Lebron. Boston has the chance to outlast them but Lebron will be done before the warriors core is 

I think Lebron is playing until he breaks the scoring record and we don’t know what the Warriors will look like in two years.  I think it’s fair to say Boston will be a juggernaut for a decade considering their youth.  

10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

...you realize you're talking about the dude that basically pretended to be injured and is crying like a baby to be traded?

How noble of Kawai!

no, he was actually hurt. That was what this whole thing was about. Kawhi didn't feel healthy and the Spurs lambasted him cause their doctors said he was good. He was around the team until Parker basically said he was being a baby about the injury and the team meeting where they confronted Kawhi about it.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

How noble of Kawai!

Pretended to be injured? Yeah you have no clue what you’re talking about.

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

7 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Reportedly, he wants to do the one thing that y’all bash other players for not doing which is “competing”. And there are very valid reasons to not want to play with LeBron. He wouldn’t be idiotic for that.

The Clippers are going to be in a great spot cap wise after this season. Hell, if they can find someone willing to take Gallinari's contract for draft picks or players, they will be able to sign at least 2 max type players. The only questionable thing they have done recently was decline on trading Deandre Jordan and letting him leave for nothing. 

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t get that if his issue is with tony Parker then why not just get rid of him? He’s a FA anyway. 

Because Tony Parker didn't all of a sudden wake up one day and decide to call him out in front of the team in a players only meeting. It was directed by Popovich as were the hundreds of shots he took at Kawhi "and his group or Kawhi and his people" throughout the season. They just wouldn't accept he was feeling discomfort and thought it was all mental. Then as Cris Carter and others have stated,  the Spurs misdiagnosed his injury. This led Kawhi to getting a second opinion with the 76ers team doctor and they diagnosed him with something else and had a different treatment plan compared to the Spurs team doctors. So basically at this point Kawhi has lost all faith and trust in the Spurs medical staff and Popovich.

Well with Jaylen Brown and Markelle Fultz both off the table in a Leonard trade, chances are he doesn't get moved and he just leaves in free agency, or at the trade deadline. Either way to LA.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Well with Jaylen Brown and Markelle Fultz both off the table in a Leonard trade, chances are he doesn't get moved and he just leaves in free agency, or at the trade deadline. Either way to LA.

Spurs gotta move him before the season. 

But yeah, the Celtics aren't offering anyone but future picks that are protected.....76ers aren't offering Fultz/Simmons/Embiid.....And the Lakers aren't offering Ingram or Kuzma right now. While the Spurs are looking for a home run offer.

So yeah, things are going GREAT in the Kawhi trade talks right now lmao. It will come down to who blinks first and who gives in. Either the Spurs in their demands or one of those three teams in who they are currently offering. I think the Celtics stay put and really they should, they got a juggernaut WITHOUT Kawhi. With Philly, they will have to decide their chances of retaining Kawhi. If they have some doubt, then they should stay put with what they have as their core is super young and they aren't quite in the win now by any means mode. 

Archived