2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Brooklyn apparently maybe one of the teams who may have Max cap space for two players in 2019. To anyone's knowledge are there any other teams which may have multiple Max cap I know there are some teams who can make moves next year two free stuff up. But I am not aware who who they may be. I am just wondering because of Kyrie Irving and Jimmy Butler. Anyone with this knowledge thank you in advance

The nets will have so much cap space. They can trade an expiring contract in Crabbe and have 90 million in space. They could land 3 max guys....depending on who they are and what level of max they have. 

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The nets will have so much cap space. They can trade an expiring contract in Crabbe and have 90 million in space. They could land 3 max guys....depending on who they are and what level of max they have. 

Do they have any draft capita, or decent young players outside of Russ?

korver would be a good pickup for Milwaukee. Not sure his value tho. He’s not worth a 1st but he’s more than a 2nd. Maybe a 2nd and a euro stash or a young guy? Idk who that haven overseas. 

Not sure who needs Hill. Maybe Houston for Anderson if we get a first and a 2nd. 

On 7/5/2018 at 4:28 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

korver would be a good pickup for Milwaukee. Not sure his value tho. He’s not worth a 1st but he’s more than a 2nd. Maybe a 2nd and a euro stash or a young guy? Idk who that haven overseas. 

Not sure who needs Hill. Maybe Houston for Anderson if we get a first and a 2nd. 

vuc and augustin for hill imo

11 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Man, I really, really want to get Korver here but I don't see how we feasibly do it. Zero chance the Cavs take back Delly or Henson.

Probably not without a pick. Korver adds more than on the court. He’s helped our young guys improve their shooting. And he even helped some of the vets improve their FT shooting

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

I think Faried/Arthur/pretty strongly protected first for Hill would be reasonable 

This trade doesn't make a lot of sense, aside from saving Denver a little bit in tax $. All players would essentially be expiring, Hill only has a 1 mil guarantee next year. 

Archived