LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

11 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

If only he'd listened to me in 2014 (go to Golden State), he'd have all the championships he'd ever need. I really need to find that post.

But he would have "unfinished business" in Cleveland left. So he would trying to get Cleveland a ring at the age of 33 or 34. His decision was fine in that sense....But no doubt he gets more rings playing with Golden State as they had just fired Mark Jackson. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

But he would have "unfinished business" in Cleveland left. So he would trying to get Cleveland a ring at the age of 33 or 34. His decision was fine in that sense....But no doubt he gets more rings playing with Golden State as they had just fired Mark Jackson. 

He would've gotten a lot of credit for it too as that following season was the first year they were elite.

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

It sucks that Bill Simmons was the first to call LA and was right smh 

Going to LA him opting out still doesn’t show his hand. He has been signing the 1+1 with Cleveland since he got back. He opted out each time. Opting in would of been a real tell in my opinion. I think if he truly opted in, it would of been for him and bird rights to get traded to another team. All sports talk and local reporters here in Cleveland said opting in would of been a bad sign for the Cavs. So opting out is a good thing. 

24 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

If only he'd listened to me in 2014 (go to Golden State), he'd have all the championships he'd ever need. I really need to find that post.

GSW would be a completely different team. I don’t think Green develops like he does. Instead of him being the #1/#2 facilitator for the team he is now #2/3 behind James and Curry. Instead of being the primary help type defender it is now James. Maybe Harrison Barnes gets more PT since he is the better 3pt shooter for James to play with. Maybe instead of signing Kerr they go with a more established HC because of James and their soon to be finals runs. No one could predict the kind of Jump the Warriors were going to make. It was a perfect marriage for Them and Kerr. Having a young coach going with a team that is full of youth. If they truly wanted James, maybe they go after for a different kind of coach. 

Who knows how things workout 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Espn isn’t even trying to hide their big market bias 

Pretty much everybody on just about every network or newspaper is saying the same thing. And if la aint number 1 its number 2 on the list. 

Ok so far today the twits have told us Lebron is opting out, there was a drive by twit taking pictures of a moving van at Lebrons Bath home and a twit telling us the Bath police have set up serveilance cameras at Lebrons LA home. Oh and twits have said  Lebron has set up a Decision Cave? ? Why does anybody follow twits?

Meanwhile it’s freaking hot here in NE Ohio. Don’t need no twits to tell me that.

LeBron expressed that he loved Cleveland and that he would end his career with the Cavaliers over the last couple of years since he has returned.  If he leaves again, I think he has some explaining to do and it won't be as seamless of a transition as some people think.  At the end of the day, LeBron should stay with the Cavs and maybe within a year or so (this offseason, trade deadline or maybe next summer) they can work out some type of a deals to help improve the team.  

10 hours ago, showtime said:

LeBron expressed that he loved Cleveland and that he would end his career with the Cavaliers over the last couple of years since he has returned.  If he leaves again, I think he has some explaining to do and it won't be as seamless of a transition as some people think.  At the end of the day, LeBron should stay with the Cavs and maybe within a year or so (this offseason, trade deadline or maybe next summer) they can work out some type of a deals to help improve the team.  

I don't think LeBron feels he owes anything else to the city of Cleveland and the Cavaliers' organization.  He brought them a championship.  If he goes to Los Angeles, it's about setting himself up post-NBA.

Archived