LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That team without Lebron is a bottom 3 team. They were pathetic without Lebron. 

They won’t be a bottom 3 team. With the way the roster is at this moment, they won’t be a bottom 3 team. They need to ship love and Hill to be a bottom 3 team 

Just now, showtime said:

There's no way the Wolves are better.  If the Wolves and Lakers played a playoff series, the Lakers win without a doubt.

People hate the Lakers so much and LeBron signing here is just like pouring gasoline on the fire lol

Just now, CWood21 said:

They're playing positionless basketball as it is anyways.  That's enough length to throw at Golden State.  They won't win, but they'll make it interesting.

They won’t make it interesting vs them. C’mon now. 

I don't get why people keep asking what the Lakers are about to do next.  Who cares.  If they can't get anyone this summer to go along with LeBron, that's fine.  He signed a four year deal, not a one year deal.  Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, etc, etc, etc are all free agents next summer.  Having LeBron with the Lakers brand will draw at least one of those guys to the team.  The Lakers are set and only going to get better.

Just now, showtime said:

I don't get why people keep asking what the Lakers are about to do next.  Who cares.  If they can't get anyone this summer to go along with LeBron, that's fine.  He signed a four year deal, not a one year deal.  Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, etc, etc, etc are all free agents next summer.  Having LeBron with the Lakers brand will draw at least one of those guys to the team.  The Lakers are set and only going to get better.

Durant isnt going to leave the warriors

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Lakers won’t be young for long tho. Lakers are going to be able chasing for the title. They will go after the vets that will make it happen. 

No.  I'm still not convinced the Lakers have even offered Ingram for Kawhi tbh.  I think their offer is Kuzma+ at this point.

3 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

From shaq  to LeBron, who exactly did they pluck?

For the upteenth time, how many times have the Lakers had meaningful cap space?  This is the third time since Shaq.  The first was the Mozgov/Deng debacle, then last year's "punting" of cap space, and now LeBron.

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

From shaq  to LeBron, who exactly did they pluck?

Kobe wouldn’t play for the Hornets, so they plucked him also.  They haven’t drafted a superstar in a long time.  They have won their championships with players drafted by other teams.  Back in the 70s/80s they did better at drafting.

Archived