LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Just now, buno67 said:

This laker squad the way it is now, isn’t coming close to beating the Warriors. Cavs has a shot at least. 

That's cute.  The Cavaliers just got swept, and you're here telling me that they had a shot to beat the Warriors.  That's comical.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably could still make the playoffs in the East.

That would be the dumbest thing to do. We need to trade almost everyone away and tank the crap out of the next few years. I really like Sexton and Osman. Zizic payed well when in, don’t know what we got because crap Hue never played him. Nance is ok. We absolutely need to give Clarkson all the minutes he wants, he’s a perfect tank commander. Rest can go pound salt. 

Do folks think Lonzo is some ball dominant high pick and roll type of player or something? Dude is a ball mover that pushes the ball every single time he can. He's an example of one of the few players that actually make others better around him. Lonzo just has to up his 3 point percentage and the fit will be great. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

I think the only people who know that answer are Jim Buss and Mitch Kupchak.

That was the summer of terrible deals, but guys like Noah in New York, Mahinmi in Washington, Turner in Portland and Anderson in Houston all made sense fit wise. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s hilarious. Have you watched this team when Lebron doesn’t play or is on the bench? How do you think an unmotivated jr will play? Or TT? He looks pathetic in the regular season. George hill was a joke in Sacramento when he wasn’t playing for anything. We will be fight with the kings for worst record. 

I guess you haven't heard. We have a super team of our own. Just young.

560.jpg

Just now, seminoles1 said:

The same reason Houston is paying Anderson $20+ million the next couple season.

Anderson is the best 3 point shooting PF in the league, and he was signed by the team that shoots the most 3s. If not for anderson, we dont look good enough to lure CP3. So yeah its a terrible deal, but it made more sense at the time than those two laker signings. 

Archived