LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that's stuff cute in the regular season, when teams lock in the playoffs it's not hard to stop someone whose best trait is "I pass the ball ahead"

Okay? He is a flawed player right now that needs to get better. But to say he can't play alongside LeBron is wrong. He fits well with him and will get a lot of open looks now. And obviously he will need to improve his three point shot. 

So what shooters do the Lakers go after now? They were one of the worst outside shooting team last year and shooters are already signing elsewhere. Redick an option or he re-signs with Philly? 

1 minute ago, sunnygsm said:

I'm gonna stick with my earlier feeling and say LeBron doesn't reach another finals. 

Possibly, but things could change if KD bounces in a year or two. There may another powerhouse in the West that we don't see yet. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay? He is a flawed player right now that needs to get better. But to say he can't play alongside LeBron is wrong. He fits well with him and will get a lot of open looks now. And obviously he will need to improve his three point shot. 

So what shooters do the Lakers go after now? They were one of the worst outside shooting team last year and shooters are already signing elsewhere. Redick an option or he re-signs with Philly? 

He would’ve been perfect had KCP not re-signed. 

Archived