LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Just now, CWood21 said:

For the upteenth time, how many times have the Lakers had meaningful cap space?  This is the third time since Shaq.  The first was the Mozgov/Deng debacle, then last year's "punting" of cap space, and now LeBron.

I still dont get why they signed Mozgov and Deng like they did

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

It's so funny that a good amount of people made fun of the Lakers hiring Magic - "He's a moron."  "He's actually going to scout players overseas lol!!!" "Won't change anything."

I wish I could go back and see it now.  The Lakers have been great ever since Jim Buss has taken a far backseat.

This has been your definition of greatness? They haven't even made the playoffs or won ish yet. Pump the brakes homie. 

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

They won’t make it interesting vs them. C’mon now. 

I mean, they're not pushing them like Houston did but it's not going to be Cleveland vs. Golden State like it was in the Finals.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't get why people keep asking what the Lakers are about to do next.  Who cares.  If they can't get anyone this summer to go along with LeBron, that's fine.  He signed a four year deal, not a one year deal.  Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, etc, etc, etc are all free agents next summer.  Having LeBron with the Lakers brand will draw at least one of those guys to the team.  The Lakers are set and only going to get better.

Very much this.  They're in line to have max cap space next offseason.  It's going to be damn near impossible for guys like Kawhi or Jimmy Butler to turn down a max contract from the Lakers and LeBron.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

The Lakers need to bring back Randle on a 1 year deal, sign Noel to a 1 year deal, and kick the tires on Bradley and Redick.

I would assume at this point, that's the plan.  Not sure Randle gets more than the QO at this point.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, they're not pushing them like Houston did but it's not going to be Cleveland vs. Golden State like it was in the Finals.

This laker squad the way it is now, isn’t coming close to beating the Warriors. Cavs has a shot at least. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

I would assume at this point, that's the plan.  Not sure Randle gets more than the QO at this point.

thats dangerous if someone throws an offer at him, the lakers would have to let him walk. Its best to just give him the max they can on a 1 year deal 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

They won’t be a bottom 3 team. With the way the roster is at this moment, they won’t be a bottom 3 team. They need to ship love and Hill to be a bottom 3 team 

That’s hilarious. Have you watched this team when Lebron doesn’t play or is on the bench? How do you think an unmotivated jr will play? Or TT? He looks pathetic in the regular season. George hill was a joke in Sacramento when he wasn’t playing for anything. We will be fight with the kings for worst record. 

Archived