LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

1 minute ago, showtime said:

It's so funny that a good amount of people made fun of the Lakers hiring Magic - "He's a moron."  "He's actually going to scout players overseas lol!!!" "Won't change anything."

I wish I could go back and see it now.  The Lakers have been great ever since Jim Buss has taken a far backseat.

Not sure what fans you were looking at.  I think most were grateful when Jeanie fired her brother.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, I'd take the Lakers' youth AND cap flexibility over the Cavaliers' roster and that's not even me being a homer either.

Lakers won’t be young for long tho. Lakers are going to be able chasing for the title. They will go after the vets that will make it happen. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Wolves who barely made the post season are better than the Lakers.... lmao

There's no way the Wolves are better.  If the Wolves and Lakers played a playoff series, the Lakers win without a doubt.

8 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Lebron trying to maximize his endorsement $$ while he can.  I hate that the Lakers can just pick and pluck guys and don’t really have to be a good organization to get guys they want.  Can’t blame him, but I hate how easy it is for the bigger market teams.

From shaq  to LeBron, who exactly did they pluck?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Not sure what fans you were looking at.  I think most were grateful when Jeanie fired her brother.

Not Laker fans, I meant people who dislike the Lakers.  And it was more of them making fun of the Magic hiring.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s not underestimating the Lakers. The Lakers are the Lebrons. No one outside of him can be counted on because they haven’t done anything. Lakers better have a few moves up their sleeve or they will be getting bounced in the 1st/2nd rd. GSW might be one of the best dynasties in nba history and they are no longer be most popular team in their own state. All those former Laker fans who became GSW fans are now gonna be laker fans. 

You now Silver has a raging hard on right now 

Even if they don't have their next move up their sleeve, going into next offseason with LeBron locked up and max space they're going to be an incredibly attractive destination next offseason.  The salt is real.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Lebron ain’t playing the 4 for Walton lol

They're playing positionless basketball as it is anyways.  That's enough length to throw at Golden State.  They won't win, but they'll make it interesting.

Archived