LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

There is no way LA was Lebron's best possible destination if winning rings was all he cared about, and I say that assuming they can get Kawhi. He still puts a lot of value in his brand, and conquering LA is just the next step for him in that regard. Guarantee twilight Lebron finishes career in MSG.

I will say, the West is going to be AWESOME this season. LA, GSW, Houston. GSW obviously the better team, but better team does not always win. If they can't get the 1 seed, they're going to have to go through 3 series they could potentially lose (as opposed to literally playing just 1 such series in each of their past 2 runs) to win a ring (LA, Houston and Boston).

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

JR may get the Deng treatment next season lol. Time for the youngsters to grow and play 30+ minutes a game…. The few youngsters still on the team that is. 

As he should.  If they don't trade Love, then run the offense through him and pray he recovers some trade value.

Sexton
Hood
Osman
Love
Zizic

Clarkson
Hill
Nance
Thompson

Trade Korver.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Get the band back together. 

He was still great when those clots came.  It sucks that he was forced out of the game, especially while still an All-Star player, but I don't think any team will sign him.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

He was still great when those clots came.  It sucks that he was forced out of the game, especially while still an All-Star player, but I don't think any team will sign him.

I agree. I miss the Bosh/Raptors days the most. He has always been underrated IMO.

Archived