LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Cavs need to tank in an epic way this year. Like pull a 2016 browns and not win a game. Trade love for whatever. Get a stud in 2019. Fire Lue. Get rid of dan Gilbert. and hope we can get one of Johnson,Obre,Justice or whoever. Get Sexton to develop. And start to get ready it for 2020 when these teams start to fall off 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I blame Kevin Prichard. If he didn’t pull out of the PG for Love trade we would have had kyrie PG and Lebron. He ruined everything. 

It all worked out for Prichard and the Pacers. But yeah, history would be different if they got PG and kept Kyrie. That big 3 would have been interesting. A legitimate threat to the Warriors. 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Cavs need to tank in an epic way this year. Like pull a 2016 browns and not win a game. Trade love for whatever. Get a stud in 2019. Fire Lue. Get rid of dan Gilbert. and hope we can get one of Johnson,Obre,Justice or whoever. Get Sexton to develop. And start to get ready it for 2020 when these teams start to fall off 

Just get rid of an owner? 

BTW, I am curious seeing as how that entire Lonzo/Lavar Ball situation is going to play out. If drama starts to hit the fan, and it because a circus I won't be surprised if Ball is traded. Don't think James is going to put up with any of that nonsense for too long if it's becoming a distraction. 

Poor Luke Walton. He could easily get fired if the team starts out slow. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

BTW, I am curious seeing as how that entire Lonzo/Lavar Ball situation is going to play out. If drama starts to hit the fan, and it because a circus I won't be surprised if Ball is traded. Don't think James is going to put up with any of that nonsense for too long if it's becoming a distraction. 

Poor Luke Walton. He could easily get fired if the team starts out slow. 

Luke Walton isn't getting fired anytime soon.

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Okay? He is a flawed player right now that needs to get better. But to say he can't play alongside LeBron is wrong. He fits well with him and will get a lot of open looks now. And obviously he will need to improve his three point shot. 

So what shooters do the Lakers go after now? They were one of the worst outside shooting team last year and shooters are already signing elsewhere. Redick an option or he re-signs with Philly? 

how is he a good fit? hes not a catch and shoot guy, at his best he has the ball and is facilitating the offense. plug either james or ball into that description. James isnt giving up ball dominance to ball so thats gonna leave him standing in a corner a lot of times. they better hope they get kawhi or boogie cause this team is far worse than the cavs last year.

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I blame Kevin Prichard. If he didn’t pull out of the PG for Love trade we would have had kyrie PG and Lebron. He ruined everything. 

Didn't Windy say they didn't do that deal because Bron wouldn't commit long term so the Cavs made sure to put protections on the picks and the Pacers backed out because of that.

So its Brons fault.

Archived