MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

looks like a mafia signup tbh 

bloc voting in TAST is real very real

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I take it the "bracket challenge" will be sent in via PM? That would offset most obvious ballot-stuffing.

yeah... and i would also implore everyone to keep that pm conversation after sending, bc we are going private voting come final four to build suspense :P

19 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also, if I don't win this whole thing I plan on being super nice to everyone from here on out.

So if you want to suffer make the stupid mistake of not voting for me. It'll be miserable. It'll be worse than an R.L. Stine book.

where did you learn how to pander for votes?

jasonbantle?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589219&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=356

"For the vote. If I get second, I promise I'll sign up for every game on this site, creating multiple accounts if necessary. 

If I win the vote of survivor, I promise to follow through and delete my account and never return. "

53 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

jasonbantle?

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589219&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=356

"For the vote. If I get second, I promise I'll sign up for every game on this site, creating multiple accounts if necessary. 

If I win the vote of survivor, I promise to follow through and delete my account and never return. "

What a legend.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

jasonbantle?

Malf, my pandering technique is top level. It's bigly more better than any other panderer.

the bracket is out!! we've got the brutal round one matchup of dome and ET, i'm cursing the randomizer for drawing me against ruskie, and we have a potential brother clash in the elite eight pending if both dwight and naz win their first round heats.

o9QSRz5.jpeg

rules for the bracket challenge:

-pm me a pm titled memberoff or bracket challenge or something of the like, and ensure you don't delete this pm!!

-you can do it in text form pick ems if you want or if you're really dedicated fill in the bracket

-the clause about voting stands > always vote in the rounds as you naturally would, and not such that it keeps your bracket intact, and remember if you contravene this there are penalties in play

-have fun and most of all, good luck to the sweet sixteen!

the bracket is also gonna be in the second post if you're interested fwiw

please note that the bracket challenge is optional by the by

39 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

we have a potential brother clash in the elite eight pending if both dwight and naz win their first round heats.

It wouldn't be so much of a "clash" as it would be a slaughter.

I have no idea how Dwight made it to the Sweet 16. He posts nothing of relevance, is lame, etc.

I have earned this by my year-long mission to have quality posts and win at everything. Me being here and advancing is common sense.

Dwight advancing would be a miracle.

On 8/5/2018 at 9:21 PM, Shady Slim said:

it hurt me too sorry bro :( 

i hate doing the tiebreak lol i don’t have the stomach for its bc everyone here is so good

Is what it is. Was surprised to get nominated and floored I didn't bomb out in the first round.

Next year, however, I will have a whole system of tween girls who will do nothing but spam the board with my name!

3 hours ago, Woz said:

Is what it is. Was surprised to get nominated and floored I didn't bomb out in the first round.

Next year, however, I will have a whole system of tween girls who will do nothing but spam the board with my name!

if this contest was done in fall, i think it would have much different results.

the survivor pool itself would have gotten you tons of votes.

and speaking of...... :)

8 hours ago, Nazgul said:

It wouldn't be so much of a "clash" as it would be a slaughter.

I have no idea how Dwight made it to the Sweet 16. He posts nothing of relevance, is lame, etc.

I have earned this by my year-long mission to have quality posts and win at everything. Me being here and advancing is common sense.

Dwight advancing would be a miracle.

I'll trade you match ups and sides of the bracket :ph34r: xD

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

@bucsfan333 v @Malfatron is the matchup of the century. "GSP vs Anderson Silva in their prime" kinda matchup.

Save that vote for last. Holy moly.

Oof. There were like five of you I didn't wanna draw round one. Malf was definitely on that list.

::EDIT::

Three. There are only three of you. The rest of you are teh suckz.

Archived