MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

just gauging some interest here: when we get to the sweet sixteen, given that’s where all the head to heads start, how would we feel about the first ever memberoff bracket challenge? sort of doing like a game within a game thing

anyone with a perfect bracket gets their name on the Nazgul Roll Of Honour, named after the most impressive strategist and tactical innovator in memberoff history

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

just gauging some interest here: when we get to the sweet sixteen, given that’s where all the head to heads start, how would we feel about the first ever memberoff bracket challenge? sort of doing like a game within a game thing

anyone with a perfect bracket gets their name on the Nazgul Roll Of Honour, named after the most impressive strategist and tactical innovator in memberoff history

You mentioned my name, so I am all in.

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

You mentioned my name, so I am all in.

Wait all we have to do is mention your name and you automatically go along with whatever is posted?

I think @Nazgul should buy me a new house for Christmas:D

Ot I'm sure there would be at least a decent amount of posters who would try it out

20 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Wait all we have to do is mention your name and you automatically go along with whatever is posted?

I think @Nazgul should buy me a new house for Christmas:D

Ot I'm sure there would be at least a decent amount of posters who would try it out

Call me Santa, cause you're getting a Ho Ho Home!

8 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

As promised I will be handing out Schrute Bucks to all the members who have voted for me, and continue to vote for me moving forward.

You can try to swindle your way forward all you want, but it's already been dubbed the Nazgul Roll of Honour. It's too late.

No one will successfully claim that honor anyway. Ya'll too dumb to pick a tournament 100% correctly.

5 hours ago, Nazgul said:

You can try to swindle your way forward all you want, but it's already been dubbed the Nazgul Roll of Honour. It's too late.

No one will successfully claim that honor anyway. Ya'll too dumb to pick a tournament 100% correctly.

4 hours ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Even being a twin with Nazgul, and sharing the great majority of our DNA, I would never ever want anything with your name attached to it. It’s not an achievement and being associated with you in any way would be a lowlight of ones life.

...bet y'all won't fight.

Archived