im bored football needs to get here

mistakey

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I kinda agree with this bleacher report article on underrated teams next year. Especially the Redskins and Raiders. I think the Titans will suck though.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2783955-nfls-most-underrated-teams-entering-2018-training-camp#slide1

What is this non sense? I thought were were discussing Chubb, Johnson and hot babes? I you can't post a hot gif just don't post at all.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Say we have a surprise cut that most don't like, who will that be?

Jamie Collins is maybe the closest to being a surprise cut that I can think of. I sincerely hope we don't get rid of him, but we have 4 starting caliber linebackers and depth to boot. I feel like Collins is perfect in Gregg Williams' defense, but I wouldn't be FLOORED if we cut him...just disappointed. I don't see the upside in dumping him, but he's apparently a pain in the balls to deal with as a player, is coming off an injury, has a big cap number, and plays a position where we now appear to have depth.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Say we have a surprise cut that most don't like, who will that be?

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Jamie Collins is maybe the closest to being a surprise cut that I can think of. I sincerely hope we don't get rid of him, but we have 4 starting caliber linebackers and depth to boot. I feel like Collins is perfect in Gregg Williams' defense, but I wouldn't be FLOORED if we cut him...just disappointed. I don't see the upside in dumping him, but he's apparently a pain in the balls to deal with as a player, is coming off an injury, has a big cap number, and plays a position where we now appear to have depth.

Id be surprised if we made cap cuts this year. That said Collins is probably the guy. Last year our linebacker all graded poorly by PFF. I think they were all playing slow in G. Williams defense. 

Collins is the highest paid non-3-4 olb in the league. 52% guaranteed. If we cut him we are eating 6.6 per year til 2021. It would be a terrible cut at this stage. Unless the money is brought forward to this year/next year? 

On 7/17/2018 at 4:28 AM, candyman93 said:

Guarantee Colllins is gone next year.

It's possible. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/jamie-collins-12333/

11.75 cap hit in 2019 but only 2.5 dead money. I hope he plays well and stays healthy this year and that we keep him next year. He is a quality player, so I hope he can return to Pro Bowl form. Otherwise, getting a year-and-a-half out of a player for what we traded for him starts to look more blah.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:54 AM, NudeTayne said:

It's possible. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/jamie-collins-12333/

11.75 cap hit in 2019 but only 2.5 dead money. I hope he plays well and stays healthy this year and that we keep him next year. He is a quality player, so I hope he can return to Pro Bowl form. Otherwise, getting a year-and-a-half out of a player for what we traded for him starts to look more blah.

Yeah I still think Collins can be a star

go back to think about the Lions game 

before he went down he was making plays

lets give him an opportunity to get back to that 

but if so I do thihnk Gernard Avery was drafted to take that spot over 

Archived