Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, lamont said:

They have been “secretive” about the injuries not so much overprotective. I’m sure once the season starts and the injury reports they have to be more open. Not saying I agree with Vrabel’s approach but he is da head guy for now. 

Once the season starts the whole team will be on the injury report. xD

16 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

That’s what I’ve been saying wait till Mariota is listed for a hand injury for all 16 weeks 

And I've been saying once the season starts, the whole injury thing will be a thing of the past.  We won't get details, but you'll know if someone is injured and the general area. 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And I've been saying once the season starts, the whole injury thing will be a thing of the past.  We won't get details, but you'll know if someone is injured and the general area. 

I’m surprised it’s as big of a deal among people in here. I get the media aspect of it because it’s their job to report and all of that but my stance was from the beginning just be ready to go for Miami and I’m happy. 

27 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Again my follow up thought to the trade this morning might be more of a worry about Carraway or that bottom of the roster player. PK thinks Finches injury could be a long term thing because he didn’t practice yesterday but PK is just speculating 

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Damn even a 60+ year old coach is catching balls on our DBs. Hell, Pees might even be able to do it.

lol right, I don't know the nature of this drill, but I don't think there is ever a situation where it's ok for an older coach with an half inch vertical to be snagging over our DBs. lol

30 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm pissed about the Nick Williams injury. He was on his way to making the team and being a dirty-work contributor. Hope it's not too serious

I believe it's a hamstring, which (as we saw last year with Corey Davis) are always tricky.

I wonder if Williams dealing with his injury betters the chance of Darius Jennings or Deontay Burnett sticking around for the open day roster.

24 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I believe it's a hamstring, which (as we saw last year with Corey Davis) are always tricky.

I wonder if Williams dealing with his injury betters the chance of Darius Jennings or Deontay Burnett sticking around for the open day roster.

I think Jennings' spot is locked up.  And its either Williams or Burnett for that 6th spot if we go with 6. My projection:

1. CD84
  2. Mathews
  3. Taylor
  4. Sharpe (I've resigned to accept this... it is what it is...)
  5. Jennings
  6. Williams (if he starts on the PUP, opens up a spot for Burnett)

Pretty cool article on Spillane here. Think he has a shot to make it over Bates. Maybe a higher upside at ILB and a solid STs guy. 

So far liking Haney over at The Athletic. Has some good stuff. 

Archived