Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Wow... WTF is right!!!!  Guy legit had a great preseason.  During games without much gameplanning, he was constantly disrupting plays, penetrating, splitting blocks, rushing the QB.  The 5th DL actually gets a chunk of snaps... 5 DL got 300+ snaps last season for us (King got another 100+ after Daquan got hurt)...

Lol... lets see what other surprises come our way. 

Almost as if..

preseason...

doesn't matter.

tenor.gif

Mostly just joking around there, but kinda true also.

1 hour ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Khalil Mack confirmed. 

I wished I promise I would give up 2 1st round picks for this guy but I would offer a 2019 & 2021. Man we have plenty of cap room & we're seriously 2 players away from title contention. There’s no guarantee our 1st round picks years from now will be elite, or great players. Look how many 1st round picks we drafted that didn’t see a 2nd contract. Kenny Britt, Jake Locker, Kendall Wright, Chance Warmack Adam Jones & Vince Young. Mane let’s do it

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Almost as if..

preseason...

doesn't matter.

tenor.gif

Mostly just joking around there, but kinda true also.

I agree in the grand scheme of things... but word was he was doing as well in practice. If you can win individual matchups in preseason and look good in practice... that's typically how longshots make teams. 

9 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Right can’t rush him back either might not see him till week 4-5

Yep if it's a high ankle sprain I think that would be the absolute soonest we would see Landry.

Sucks for us to be decimated with injuries at LB. Hopefully it doesn't plague us all year and we end up healthy for the second half of the season.

I would have given up 2 1sts... how many 1st rounders ever reach the elite status of Mack? We've been doing better recently with 1st rounders (Lewan and Conklin), but there's always the other spectrum with your Warmacks and Lockers. More realistically, we end up with solid picks... especially in the later part of the 1st... say Morgan and Griffin. Those have been/ were solid players for us... by no means busts. Would you trade Morgan and Griffin for one Mack? 

I know I would. 

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

There’s gotta be something wrong with Coleman. 

He won't work here because, I don't think he will be able to o convince vrabel and Robinson that he loves football. Looking at Hard Knocks it's hard to say he does (the way they edited it up at least.)

Archived