The official training camp thread

MWil23

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Good on the defense!

I read an article about how Taylor did so well and Mayfield had mixed results. Mayfiel's mixed results were with the second team offense against the first team defense. He did well against the 2nd team defense. Meanwhile Taylor did well against the second team defense (with the 1st team offense) and had a 3 and out against the 1st team defense (with the 1st team offense).

Just seems a little off that you will say that one guy struggled and the other played well when they both struggled against the 1st team offense and fared well against the 2nd team and one QB had the 2nd team offense going against the 1st team defense. Still, if Taylor is better right now I support him starting but I am a little concerned that they are intentionally trying to support a decision that was made before anyone ever took the field and which our HC says he won't change his mind about no matter what.

I am also pretty intoxicated. I mean I'm always pretty but even more so when I'm drunk. Okay, only when I'm drunk.

We are proud of you. 

And I agree with your logic, so you haven't drunk that much. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

We are proud of you. 

And I agree with your logic, so you haven't drunk that much. 

I haven't drank (drunk?) that much I'm just a lightweight. Less than a half of a 5th of whiskey. My motor skills are a little off though, I gave myself a field sobriety test.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I haven't drank (drunk?) that much I'm just a lightweight. Less than a half of a 5th of whiskey. My motor skills are a little off though, I gave myself a field sobriety test.

I don't know what that is. though whiskey is truly disgusting. But it doesn't change the way we feel about you. 

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I don't know what that is. though whiskey is truly disgusting. But it doesn't change the way we feel about you. 

Eh, I'm not really a beer guy. Whiskey or Vodka for me most of the time.

A fifth is a 5th of a gallon or like 750 ml for the metric world.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sounds better than the cavity search I just gave myself. That'll show me, hiding the Little Debbie's from me. I got rough with myself too. Just wish I'da worn a glove.

9 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Sounds better than the cavity search I just gave myself. That'll show me, hiding the Little Debbie's from me. I got rough with myself too. Just wish I'da worn a glove.

Well I hope you didn't catch anything but I wouldn't bet on it.

Can anyone confirm or deny the rumor we are exploring a Khalil Mack Trade ? Saw two Oakland based sports writers say we’ve been in contact with them. One said Jabril Peppers has Grudens Eye 

btw I’m at work and my buddy showed it too me on his phone. His brother lives in Sacramento. 

3 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Can anyone confirm or deny the rumor we are exploring a Khalil Mack Trade ? Saw two Oakland based sports writers say we’ve been in contact with them. One said Jabril Peppers has Grudens Eye 

btw I’m at work and my buddy showed it too me on his phone. His brother lives in Sacramento. 

Gruden for mack straight up no problem.

I’m just going off what’s on my buddies phone and what his brother said. He’s a huge Oakland fan. I just was wondering if there’s any substance. I’ve seen articles about us wanting to and why we should but no reports or anything. Obviously we have the money to give him whatever he wants.

Archived