Fantasy football ?!

bosko1616

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Oh of course snake means that. 

But yes sounds good. 

We got you, buddy. You just make sure you run any trades past your old pal FatGerman. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you just because English isn't your first language, especially Nude or LGB!

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If you need more guys to fill out the league I’ll do it, but keeping up on it won’t be my first priority. I’ll always fill out a roster of course, but during coaching season and the start of a school year with a newborn it may make things difficult to be up early for the waiver wire and checking trades more than once per day.

What kinda pisspoor American puts his newborn before fantasy football?! Get your priorities straight! Shame, I say! Shame upon your house!

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If you have the first pick in the first round, you have the last pick in the 2nd, first pick in the 3rd, etc.

The alternative would be an auction. Where you get 200$ and you pay as much or as little as you want for each player. So if you want Leveon and Gurley, you can do that, the rest of your roster is just gonna be weak. etc.

@MWil23 I have all the same stuff. Newborn (#2 for us) with our HS season starting August 6th. I won't be on a ton either. I think making a lineup and responding to trades when offered is pretty much all that's expected activity-wise.

Our current roster is:

FatGerman
Mistakey
sdrawkcab
Kiwi
Hornby
Myself
Bosko
Reginald
Nudetayne
Buno

So we are at 10, 11 if MWil decides to join. We need one more for a 12 team league.

45 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

@MWil23 I have all the same stuff. Newborn (#2 for us) with our HS season starting August 6th. I won't be on a ton either. I think making a lineup and responding to trades when offered is pretty much all that's expected activity-wise.

Our current roster is:

FatGerman
Mistakey
sdrawkcab
Kiwi
Hornby
Myself
Bosko
Reginald
Nudetayne
Buno

So we are at 10, 11 if MWil decides to join. We need one more for a 12 team league.

Ok cool then count me in. And 200$ freaky? Come on, @buno67 is rubbing off on you now. I’m %100 sure here.

Alright, Thomas joining means the league is up to 12 once I get Mwil's e-mail address. So we are full up. If more people want to do a league who haven't signed up yet just post in here or PM me and I'll start a 2nd league.

The $200 isn't an entry fee, I couldn't afford that lol. In an auction draft it gives everyone 200 "dollars" to bid on players and whoever bids the most gets them. As of now we are planning to do snake because, while I think auction is more fun, it does take a bit longer and require more prep to feel ready for it.

Once all 12 teams have joined, I will use a randomizer site to determine an order for the draft and post a screenshot of it in here as proof, then I will manually set the order. That way if somebody wants to run mock drafts from their slot to come up with a strategy, they can.

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Our current roster is:

FatGerman
Mistakey
sdrawkcab
Kiwi
Hornby
Myself
Bosko
Reginald
Nudetayne
Buno

I'd love to come back.  :)

43 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And if I can make one request can you guys please make your team names your FF usernames so I actually know who I’m playing. 

I'm team Obesity. Felt safe everyone would figure out who that is. BTW, do forum rules apply messaging through the ESPN league? I gotta F-Bomb locked n loaded if they don't. 

Archived