The NFC's Top Three

vike daddy

the NFC's Top Three  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the top three non-Viking NFC teams we expect to last the longest in the playoffs?

• Eagles
    • Giants
    • Cowboys
    • Washington
    • Lions
    • Packers
    • Bears
    • Panthers
    • Falcons
    • Bucs
    • Saints
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Cardinals
    • 49ers

I answered this as "lasting the longest in the playoffs" not the other division winners.

Thus I put Packers to finish in the 1st WC spot, and win their first game on the road vs a non-bye team.

1) Vikings 2) Eagles 3) Falcons 4) Rams 5) Packers 6) Saints

Wc: Falcons over Saints, Packers over Rams

Div: Vikings over Packers, Falcons over Eagles

Conf: Vikings over Falcons

I voted for the Falcons but my other 2 nominations are:

Rams & Saints

I dont believe this Philadelphia love, I get they won the Superbowl and went on an amazing run but literally everyone was talking about how they were such an underdog, I have to believe that was for a reason I think they just happened to catch lightning in a bottle if you will, time will tell if I'm right but I think Dallas wins the division and the Giants will surprise a lot of people, time will tell but I think Philly is a .500 team possibly 9-7 

IDK just my .02

I actually don't agree with the poll results either.  I don't think the Eagles are going to be as much of a factor.  While they did win the Super Bowl, I still think they had a lot of luck go their way, as I don't think they were the best "team" and I don't believe they will be able to repeat it.

The 3 best non-Vikings teams will be the Falcons, Saints and regrettably, the Packers.  I also don't think the Rams are going to be a factor.  That locker room is going to be a nightmare to manage.  

Archived