Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Agreed although it’s ironic that a couple of days ago you were berating the national media for using the Mack situation to claim the Raiders are dysfunctional which is exactly what you are now saying. 

Franchise seemed to be heading in the right direction, now this happens.

We are going to get 2 1st round picks to help try and get someone as good as Mack  o.O

I was buying the local guys. Ironic the beat writers at training camp and around the team were so off the mark on this.

And you're right. You go into the draft hoping to find a guy like Mack. Then you get him and give him up at age 27 for 2 more chances at finding another like him?

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I was buying the local guys. Ironic the beat writers at training camp and around the team were so off the mark on this.

And you're right. You go into the draft hoping to find a guy like Mack. Then you get him and give him up at age 27 for 2 more chances at finding another like him?

Unless they think they found something in Key, and then something in Hurst and Hall and you are going to need all 3 of them to play well to justify this.

It's sad but it had to be done at this point, I for one am glad the Raiders didn't drag Mack through the mud like Pittsburgh is doing to Bell. 

I think Gruden is very intelligent but hopefully he doesn't have to focus that intelligence into making up for the mistakes his ego creates too often.

Their were only 2 options trade him or pay him. Im highly doubtful we get a return on the trade and i know they'll just use the money they saved to turn around and overpay free agents that's what sucks about this.

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yeah the beat writers were way off, seems as though they have been blinded by optimism on Grudens arrival whereas the National media are pessimistic about him.

Angry and frustrated and honestly I am now second guessing every move now because of this decision. 

Archived