Black Ops 4

iknowcool

On 9/14/2018 at 4:50 PM, showtime said:

I think there will be more PC playing this CoD than CoD's in the past, but there's just too much to play on PC.  Field is way more limited on console.

If all my friends weren't on console, I probably would've copped this on PC. But then again, I'm actually glad to get it on console since I already have PUBG. 

I also don't understand the Fortnite love. It's like Super Smash Bros. with guns and HGTV house building. Pass... icon_lol.gif

How do you download this?  I purchased and downloaded the initial files but it was only 100MB.  Then, when I try to open it says you have to wait until the game is officially open.  I know the usual download for COD is usually like 60-80 GB or something.  I also purchased the digital deluxe version from xbox live on an xbox one x.  What gives?

15 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

How do you download this?  I purchased and downloaded the initial files but it was only 100MB.  Then, when I try to open it says you have to wait until the game is officially open.  I know the usual download for COD is usually like 60-80 GB or something.  I also purchased the digital deluxe version from xbox live on an xbox one x.  What gives?

Beta is over. 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

It usually only goes live like a week before release

Ah okay.  I forget how I did it last year.  I just remember having it downloaded ahead of time so I was ready to go on launch day.  Maybe cause I missed beta, now I have til wait til then.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived