Black Ops 4

iknowcool

11 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

For those of you that have both, are you going PC or Console?  I feel like I should do PC but I've only ever played COD on console and it just feels weird to think about playing it on PC.  

I would always get a game like this on console.  There's no telling how big the PC population will be after 4 months.  On console, you know this game will be very popular, but on PC, there are too many other games to play for a game like CoD to hold significant long term interest.

Playing a shooter with a controller sucks, though.  That's the one drawback.

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

getting COD on a PC is an absolute waste of time. Almost no player base and they are usually dead within a few months.

I think normally that is true, but it might be different this time.  Treyarch really went out of their way to promote the game on PC this time with open betas.  I think more people will get this CoD game on PC than ever before.  With that said, it won't match the player base that console will have.

I got to max level in the beta and there isn't a single gun that I like.  That's really concerning to me.  Going back to Black Ops 1, there were so many great guns in that game.  This game doesn't really have any, IMO.  I know the full retail game is going to have more guns, but it probably won't be that much more from what we've seen in the beta.

18 hours ago, showtime said:

I would always get a game like this on console.  There's no telling how big the PC population will be after 4 months.  On console, you know this game will be very popular, but on PC, there are too many other games to play for a game like CoD to hold significant long term interest.

Playing a shooter with a controller sucks, though.  That's the one drawback.

The thing is, blackout could end up absolutely killing pubg on PC, so the playerbase may very well still be there.

Also controllers don't suck for shooter's unless you are bad with them, yes a mouse is cleaner but I've played many games with incredible gunplay on xbox and playstation.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

If PS4 didn't charge to play online I might have sprung for this. Alas... don't feel like paying that, and not sure it'd be worth it for PC.

I think PS+ is more than worth it, just for the free games you get, let alone online play

Archived