Black Ops 4

iknowcool

• 2 weeks later...

Got this game a little while back and have enjoyed it so far. Wasn't a fan at all of Fortnite but do like the battle royal here, even though I mostly just play multiplayer TD.

From what I've read I'm guessing I'm gonna be one of the worst players on here lol, but I'm on PS4 as My_Cuzzin_Vinnie if yea guys are ever looking for another player.

New looting system coming to console Blackout, finally. Haven't said when exactly, but has to be soon. Should have a 3x5 grid showing most if not all contents in a bag rather then the scrolling. Worst part of Blackout is still the bag glitches

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

New looting system coming to console Blackout, finally. Haven't said when exactly, but has to be soon. Should have a 3x5 grid showing most if not all contents in a bag rather then the scrolling. Worst part of Blackout is still the bag glitches

That bag glitch is so damn annoying.  Looting is already insanely slow, that glitch makes me completely ignore bags far too often.  

I played this two days ago and saw that Firing Range now takes place at night time.  Firing Range, Jungle and Summit just aren't as fun as they used to be.  I'm not sure if it's because that was such a long time ago and they were good for the time, or if it's just the worst killstreaks, etc.

7 hours ago, showtime said:

I played this two days ago and saw that Firing Range now takes place at night time.  Firing Range, Jungle and Summit just aren't as fun as they used to be.  I'm not sure if it's because that was such a long time ago and they were good for the time, or if it's just the worst killstreaks, etc.

Its not at night??

I've been streaming more often and trying to get people in the channel on twitch. I'm not streaming to make it or anything. Just for fun and to promote others who I like to watch stream. There are some cool people I met so far, just trying to grow the channel.

6 hours ago, biggio7 said:

I've been streaming more often and trying to get people in the channel on twitch. I'm not streaming to make it or anything. Just for fun and to promote others who I like to watch stream. There are some cool people I met so far, just trying to grow the channel.

Link?  I'll throw a follow for sure. 

Archived