Browns trade WR Corey Coleman to the Bills

Texansfan713

27 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

prob around 30k. everyone situation is different so not trying to sway anyone but ive had my loan paid off for a bout a year, even if i only keep my car for anotger year and a half thats 15k im saving in payments. plus i still have resell value, yes its a truck (good guess @MookieMonstah) so id imagine it will still be good for 8-9k at minimum.

with a lease it just seems like you never have a reprieve from getting $500 taken out of your account every month.

Yeah trucks retain value much better than most vehicles.  My double cab Tacoma sport edition is only running me $280 a month with zero down, and I’ll never have to pay for a repair.

To each their own but I’m a huge lease guy, lot of family in the car business and they’re adamant that leasing is a much better option for 75% of people. 

I really enjoy the whole leasing conversation..

Its deff something I’ll take Into consideration. 

But I’m almost done paying my car.. So for reference I’ll keep this posted. Anyone know the limit on the mileage per year you could put on your lease car? Is it under 20k a year? I know on the benz they told me less 10k to maintain its value LOL! But that was a lie as credit Karma told me the value of my car is poor at the Moment. Unless Credit Karma isn’t a valueble source for that.. My budy who got his at the same

time as mine has put 50k on his and I’ve barely put 8k on mine since OCT. can’t really trust Kelly Blue book either. Those guys will value your car for a used condom and 4 snicker mini bars. 

30 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I really enjoy the whole leasing conversation..

Its deff something I’ll take Into consideration. 

But I’m almost done paying my car.. So for reference I’ll keep this posted. Anyone know the limit on the mileage per year you could put on your lease car? Is it under 20k a year? I know on the benz they told me less 10k to maintain its value LOL! But that was a lie as credit Karma told me the value of my car is poor at the Moment. Unless Credit Karma isn’t a valueble source for that.. My budy who got his at the same

time as mine has put 50k on his and I’ve barely put 8k on mine since OCT. can’t really trust Kelly Blue book either. Those guys will value your car for a used condom and 4 snicker mini bars. 

Mileage limits are factored into your monthly payment. Want a lower payment? Agree to less miles.

If you plan on purchasing the vehicle after the lease, it really doesn't matter what amount you agreed to initially.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

After watching Coleman on hard knocks I wouldn't assume he has a high wonderlic score.

Looked slow, couldn't cut, was back chatting coaches (even though Haley is a...), stormed into HC room almost demanding a trade. All before he even starts his second season.

Good trade. I'd have just either cut him or let him rot at the bottom of the chart.

16 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Looked slow, couldn't cut, was back chatting coaches (even though Haley is a...), stormed into HC room almost demanding a trade. All before he even starts his second season.

Good trade. I'd have just either cut him or let him rot at the bottom of the chart.

Tha bad aspect if the trade was we could of got more for him. 

He is probably above replacement level as a wr. 

His college tape was great and he has some good highlights from his rookie year, but it seems like he is a player who is regressing quickly.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think his point is, “if you want out, fine, you’re out.  Enjoy Buffalo and Josh Allen.” The point being “if you think it’s bad here....”

Collins wanted out, was sent to us and has won one game since.

Thanks for clarifying I thought it was a value and timing thing. 

Archived