Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

0-3 begins the chatter, 0-7 and the axe falls.

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

giphy.gif

I think Jimmy will let ‘er fly at about 1-6.

Gentlemen please no fighting for a spot in line.  There is enough Hue for all of you!

This teams going to win 10 or more games.

We *literaly* had a general manager who wanted to lose games intentionally. We were 3-13, Sashi took over, purged the talent from a 3-13 team. SURPRISE it went 1-15. Then he took another offseason to make the team less talented.

I think Bill Belicheck is 7-25 at best with this roster over the last 2 years.

We know Hue is a bad coach for a team thats intentionally tanking. The talent level we have now is so much great than anything we've had in ages because we have a GM who doesn't have their head up their *** and thinkings winning matters.

If Sashi Brown was hired by the Eagles instead of the Browns two years ago they'd be a 3 win team hoping that Sam Darnold is the future instead of Super Bowl champions.

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think the hue haters are still waiting for you to finish with the mouthwash. Your breathe still smells like Brock...

wow that worked out better than I thought lol

I’d settle for him taking off the knee pads first.

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Watching Truckstop Jimmy keep Hue on after 1-31 is akin to Peter Gibbons being “A straight shooter with upper management written all over him” on Office Space.

Hello!  The losing was the design!  Not an accident.

1 hour ago, roger murdock said:

We *literaly* had a general manager who wanted to lose games intentionally. We were 3-13, Sashi took over, purged the talent from a 3-13 team. SURPRISE it went 1-15. Then he took another offseason to make the team less talented.

We know Hue is a bad coach for a team thats intentionally tanking. The talent level we have now is so much great than anything we've had in ages because we have a GM who doesn't have their head up their *** and thinkings winning matters.

If Sashi Brown was hired by the Eagles instead of the Browns two years ago they'd be a 3 win team hoping that Sam Darnold is the future instead of Super Bowl champions.

Disagree.  Hue is not a bad coach.  He is a good coach.  He is not a perfect coach (no one is).  All coaches make decisions that are second guessed by fans.  When the team is 1 and 31 those decisions are more than second guessed, they are under a microscope.  Simple enough if the fans hate him, find another team because he will not be going anywhere.  Also you can’t magically love him once the Ws start piling up (they will this year).  Though most of those spewing fire hue now will be saying just that when we are winning.  The thing is Hue is not Lucky Charms cereal, he will not suddenly become magically delicious, and you all that are lining up still gonna be just nasty when that happens.  :-)

Oh ok.  

I remember when people thought Sam Hinkie was an idiot too.

So adding Myles, Njoku, Peppers, Collins (for the whole year), Tretter, Zeitler, etc while losing no appreciable talent from year 1 to year 2 makes the team less talented than the previous year lol?  Hokay. ? 

Must be nice for Dorsey to have 9 figures in cap space and 6 top 65 picks to work with as well as a nice group of young talent from the previous regime.

I bet Sashi wishes he was put in such a position by the arsehats he replaced.

Such an awful take, their roster was light years ahead of ours in 2015.

Roger is just another Cleveland fan who wants to go to heaven but doesn’t want to die to get there.  All of the positives you mention about the new regime are possible because of the work and forward thinking of the previous regime.

For the first time in 2 decades we have a legit franchise QB prospect, talent at all skill positions, and talent at all 3 levels of the defense and you think this all happened because we hired Dorsey?  Or are you just butthurt because we sucked for the last 2 years? (which is much different than the sucking we had for the previous 15 because they *literally tried* to win and we only managed 3-5 wins). 

Maybe you enjoyed the glory of 4-12 as opposed to the misery of 1-15, but it’s all the same pile of ish to me. Losing is losing.  At least now we have some hope and can possibly see the light at the end of the tunnel.  But I’m sure it’s all because of Dorsey...

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh ok.  

I remember when people thought Sam Hinkie was an idiot too.

So adding Myles, Njoku, Peppers, Collins (for the whole year), Tretter, Zeitler, etc while losing no appreciable talent from year 1 to year 2 makes the team less talented than the previous year lol?  Hokay. ? 

Must be nice for Dorsey to have 9 figures in cap space and 6 top 65 picks to work with as well as a nice group of young talent from the previous regime.

I bet Sashi wishes he was put in such a position by the arsehats he replaced.

Such an awful take, their roster was light years ahead of ours in 2015.

Roger is just another Cleveland fan who wants to go to heaven but doesn’t want to die to get there.  All of the positives you mention about the new regime are possible because of the work and forward thinking of the previous regime.

For the first time in 2 decades we have a legit franchise QB prospect, talent at all skill positions, and talent at all 3 levels of the defense and you think this all happened because we hired Dorsey?  Or are you just butthurt because we sucked for the last 2 years? (which is much different than the sucking we had for the previous 15 because they *literally tried* to win and we only managed 3-5 wins). 

Maybe you enjoyed the glory of 4-12 as opposed to the misery of 1-15, but it’s all the same pile of ish to me. Losing is losing.  At least now we have some hope and can possibly see the light at the end of the tunnel.  But I’m sure it’s all because of Dorsey...

Didn’t read it all, but we lost McCown which was huge.  We only won one in 2016.  Adding a bunch of rookies, of which the beat was hurt for much of it, will not offset having zero QBs on the roster.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m sure Hue will find someone to schuck some blame on, let’s no kid ourselves.

Right @Mind Character?

Idk I think hue has used all his get out of jail card. 

Cant blame the roster

Can’t blame lack of OC

Can’t blame an incompetent GM

what route could he go?

Archived