On 8/9/2018 at 12:21 AM, DoleINGout said:

Best player per position on offense?

RB: Walter Payton

QB: Tom Brady

WR: Jerry Rice

TE: Tony Gonzales

OT: Walter Jones

OG: Will Shields

C: Bruce Mathews (the guy belongs somewhere on the list)

On 8/12/2018 at 9:15 AM, DoleINGout said:

I think Walter Payton and Jerry Rice are hands doen the best running back and wide recevier.

I don't agree about Payton.  You can definitely make a case Payton is the greatest ever, but hands down?  Jim Brown and Barry Sanders are right there with him.  You could even throw in some others.  Jerry Rice on the other hand.... you'd have a very tough time trying to argue another receiver over him.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I don't agree about Payton.  You can definitely make a case Payton is the greatest ever, but hands down?  Jim Brown and Barry Sanders are right there with him.  You could even throw in some others.  Jerry Rice on the other hand.... you'd have a very tough time trying to argue another receiver over him.

I say Payton over both those guys because of longevity, and overall game. Payton could throw, catch and run just about everything.

On 8/9/2018 at 12:21 AM, DoleINGout said:

Best player per position on offense?

QB: Tom Brady - Brady is the best quarterback of all time. He reads defenses faster than anyone in the game and has accuracy that few quarterbacks have ever had. Sure, he's not super agile, but he's the best at what he does. Plus, with an all-time-great offensive line, I don't care if he's slow. Brady also has an underrated ability to avoid pressure despite his lack of agility.

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson - Tomlinson was a touchdown machine who could do everything. He was an explosive runner with track speed and the strength to break tackles, he was a strong pass protector, and he was an adept receiver. Put him in an offense with Tom Brady, and you've got a team that's going to put up 35 points per game.

WR: Jerry Rice - I'm not going to argue with 22,895 receiving yards. Rice was always open and could always find the end zone. 

TE: Rob Gronkowski - Gronk is the most physically talented tight end of all time. He can make hard catches look easy, he can drag several defenders, and he's uncoverable. Linebackers are too slow, and safeties are too small.

OT: Anthony Munoz

OG: John Hannah

C: IDK

Archived