Guice Has Torn ACL - Out for Season

MKnight82

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sorry to hear this guys. He was going to do big things this season. Who are your RB's now?

Larry, Moe and Curly- Curley Joe and Shemp are both on I R with concussions . How'd I miss this? The Cowboys released Alfred Morris..

perine & Kelly suck donkey ***.

Thompsons a 3rd down back.

the only shot we have is if Bibbs or Byron are any good

or trade for a vet, or sign one out of FA

I would we be on the phone right now, calling teams for a starting RB.

because other than Guice (not counting Thompson) our backs SUCK.

as usual, the season rests on our QB.

unless we fix this rb situation, were doomed for 8-8 at best.

Guice was our best shot, of having our run game respected.

Perine time? Maybe he can build off of the few hundred yard games he had last year, but he has to have the opportunity. I fully believe that Perine has more talent than Kelley.

I mean, Perine did lead the Redskins in yards last year and he didn’t get hardly any carries until the second half of the year. He only started 1 of the first 9 games of the year after Kelley had his ankle injury.

Perine ended the season with 603 yards rushing and he only started 8 games and only had 2 carries in week 17 vs the Giants before he went out with injury.

603 yards in 7 starts is not as bad as what people think it is. Then, if you add Kelley and Perine’s totals together from last year it’s now awful either. It equals 797 yards, what is that 100, 200 yards at the most off from what we thought Guice would do? 

19 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Perine time? Maybe he can build off of the few hundred yard games he had last year, but he has to have the opportunity. I fully believe that Perine has more talent than Kelley.

I mean, Perine did lead the Redskins in yards last year and he didn’t get hardly any carries until the second half of the year. He only started 1 of the first 9 games of the year after Kelley had his ankle injury.

Perine ended the season with 603 yards rushing and he only started 8 games and only had 2 carries in week 17 vs the Giants before he went out with injury.

603 yards in 7 starts is not as bad as what people think it is. Then, if you add Kelley and Perine’s totals together from last year it’s now awful either. It equals 797 yards, what is that 100, 200 yards at the most off from what we thought Guice would do? 

Didn’t Perine just fumble again last night?  I didn’t have a chance to watch the game. But that’s what I heard. 

I actually feel a little guilty about this guys:

2012 - had RG3 quote in my sig (and obviously, the username)

2013/2014 - had Alfred Morris and RG3 pic in my sig, labeled as “the future”

2015/2016 - I honestly don’t remember, but I probably had Matt Jones and Doctson in my sig, respectively 

2017 - Had Jonathan Allen pic in my sig 

2018 - Guice, obviously 

No more sigs for me. 

Or maybe I’ll put one up of Bruce Allen.  Hmmmmmm. @mike23md, you got me?

Archived