Football is back! Preseason Week 2 GDT. Here come the Bills.

NudeTayne

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Kirksey saw no snaps tonight i don't think... Jamie Collins still playing with the second team....

Don't you dare trade Jamie Collins..John Dorsey... don't you dare

only an a ss hat would do that.... Oh wait...

Ok......the stream I'm watching is starting to get annoying...these announcers are on Allen..like super hard......they got gifted a phantom face mask and it's our 2nd unit. Even though McCarron sucked, not fair to to compare his struggles vs Myles and our 1st string vs our 2nd string who can't defend the run

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Ok......the stream I'm watching is starting to get annoying...these announcers are on Allen..like super hard......they got gifted a phantom face mask and it's our 2nd unit. Even though McCarron sucked, not fair to to compare his struggles vs Myles and our 1st string vs our 2nd string who can't defend the run

Agree completely....was just typing something similar.

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m sorry I still think Allen will be better than most think. 

eh, I think he will be alright, but the question is, can he throw it in tight windows that isn't 5 yards out or can he throw a deep ball that is in the vicinity of his WR? He may fix those issues, but tape right now in college says no and that he seems to be another strong arm QB who wasn't really known for his accuracy.  

2 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

eh, I think he will be alright, but the question is, can he throw it in tight windows that isn't 5 yards out or can he throw a deep ball that is in the vicinity of his WR? He may fix those issues, but tape right now in college says no and that he seems to be another strong arm QB who wasn't really known for his accuracy.  

He needs to sit a year to work out mechanical issues then I think he’ll be good. 

Archived