PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

8 minutes ago, winitall said:

Huge bet on Gurley there. Could turn out really well for TL if Gurley is able to stay healthy.  If not, that's a top 10 dynasty asset for a 2nd basically.

Yeah, some of it has to do with Gurley. I think he's in a good spot, with little challenging him at the position in ATL. As for Chubb: when Hunt was playing last year, Chubb was RB18. (And I really like Chubb. The skill. The fit. The name. I just don't know how they're planning on using the two of them.)

I'm already at 12 keepers, so this puts me in a nice position: either Gurley returns to form and becomes a RB1 lock, or he struggles and I can keep someone else, while having another 1st round piece to use/maneuver around with.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I'm not sure what I am being bv asked here

I’m sorry, Jcrell asked you this “hey @squire12, for some reason I can't open my team on the app as it says there is no draft scheduled for league. Gives me option only to leave the league or email the league manager. can you just put a date in there so we can check our rosters?” 

I’m having issues in this league now on the app. I didn’t know if you could provide any guidance? 

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, some of it has to do with Gurley. I think he's in a good spot, with little challenging him at the position in ATL. As for Chubb: when Hunt was playing last year, Chubb was RB18. (And I really like Chubb. The skill. The fit. The name. I just don't know how they're planning on using the two of them.)

I'm already at 12 keepers, so this puts me in a nice position: either Gurley returns to form and becomes a RB1 lock, or he struggles and I can keep someone else, while having another 1st round piece to use/maneuver around with.

Yeah I’m interested in seeing how they use both this year. 

10 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I’m sorry, Jcrell asked you this “hey @squire12, for some reason I can't open my team on the app as it says there is no draft scheduled for league. Gives me option only to leave the league or email the league manager. can you just put a date in there so we can check our rosters?” 

I’m having issues in this league now on the app. I didn’t know if you could provide any guidance? 

I had not set the draft date.  I did that, and I think that allowed Jcrell to have access where he did not prior.  

I don't very often use the app, so I am not sure about that aspect of it.  

Edited by squire12
  • Like 1