Green Bay

Seattle

Philadelphia

Washington

Tennessee

Cincinati

New Orleans

LA Rams

Well you get a free pass with JAX next week at  home vs. CLE.  Glad to hear you didn't go Gmen.  Bad teams on the road are a disaster for survivor.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:50 PM, Broncofan said:

Well you get a free pass with JAX next week at  home vs. CLE.  Glad to hear you didn't go Gmen.  Bad teams on the road are a disaster for survivor.

Yea I've got the jags penciled in for this week.  I've got the rest of my year mapped out.  Trying to be prepared for when we start to pick 2 teams per week.  Pool is down to 92 though!

3 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

Yea I've got the jags penciled in for this week.  I've got the rest of my year mapped out.  Trying to be prepared for when we start to pick 2 teams per week.  Pool is down to 92 though!

2 per week?  Man we'd have to run about 5 survivor pools per season if we had to do that here lol.  Just been hanging on both pools (should have been knocked out with JAX 2 weeks ago, but now they're money this week - good luck).

On 11/16/2017 at 8:25 AM, Broncofan said:

2 per week?  Man we'd have to run about 5 survivor pools per season if we had to do that here lol.  Just been hanging on both pools (should have been knocked out with JAX 2 weeks ago, but now they're money this week - good luck).

Towards the end of the year they'll probably need to go to 2 per week to get it down to 1 final survivor.  Of the final 92 that went into this week, 50% took the Chiefs today, I took the Jags.  Another person took the Dolphins.  So out of about 2,500 I've made the final 45... Getting very interesting!

46 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I’m beginning to feel seriously concerned that the Chargers might make the playoffs 

Frankly, if their K had made the FG to put us in OT and then a pretty easy FG vs. MIA, they'd be 6-5 or 7-4 and already in the playoffs.

Remember most of us recognized they did the most in the draft to improve...for the 2nd year running.  Funny how now they are the emerging team in our division.  KC is in cap hell, and OAK has literally no D.   They are the emerging power, with a GM (Telesco) that is nailing the draft, and they're young, and getting better.

Because they lost to us Week 1, vs. MIA and @JAX when they had the ball 2x in the last 2 mins and only needed a first down to seal the game, they now have zero margin for error.  But I think they have 70-30 odds to run the table - if KC drops a game to either us or OAK, that gives the Chargers the AFCW.   If they run the table to 10-6, likely BAL or TEN lose 1 game and give them a WC.   Just no margin for error because they lost 3 games that they could have easily won.   They are exorcising the Schottenheimer-McCoy demons of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for sure.

12 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Yeah it's a bit overrated but it's cheaper than Five Guys and Smashburger and Larkburger.

Yeah I'd take In-n-out over Five Guys and Smash. Never had Larkburger. Haven't tried Shake Shack yet as they just recently opened up a few in San Diego.

I do like the Habit Burger but I think they are only in CA.

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

Yeah I'd take In-n-out over Five Guys and Smash. Never had Larkburger. Haven't tried Shake Shack yet as they just recently opened up a few in San Diego.

I do like the Habit Burger but I think they are only in CA.

In terms of price you get more for your money with In-n-Out over anything else. 

2 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

That's one perk of living in the country here in MT.  Lots of homegrown beef around, I really don't like any fast food or chain restaurant burgers at all

What part of Montana? I was born there and still have family in the state.