Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

My female selection is comparable to Elways drafting of QBs. I always go for the crazy ones with character concerns off the field issues. I fall in love at the proday.

"They're not all first round picks ' will Ferrell the other guys.

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I want Malik Willis if Drew doesn't pan out pretty ball good footwork super athletic. That guy has it

Reminds me of 2010 Mike Vick

The kid has the worst footwork I’ve ever seen and fumbles and insane amount of times. He feels like a QB version of Trindon Holiday. He needs to make a huge leap to be a real prospect IMO but those traits are really nice.

9 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

The kid has the worst footwork I’ve ever seen and fumbles and insane amount of times. He feels like a QB version of Trindon Holiday. He needs to make a huge leap to be a real prospect IMO but those traits are really nice.

Idk he seemed very fluid in his movements like it comes natural and his release is quick the receivers were racking up yac yards.

10 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

The Colorado Avalanche are insanely skilled. If they can get out of this series uninjured (honest concern given Deboer is their coach) anything short of a cup is a disappointment 

That 3rd period got real chippy

On 6/1/2021 at 3:23 AM, thebestever6 said:

Vic Fangio 13th best odds to win coach of the year at +2500 behind first year head coach and pupil Joe Staley . If this team does turn the corner he's probably a top 5 canidate.

I believe he also has the 2nd best odds to be the first to be fired.....

• Like 2