Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Kumerow. It's really not even close TBH. Tough decisions ahead when it comes to production v. potential.

Not sure what more you can ask of ESB or MVS, they've ran good routes from day 1 and caught 95% of what's been thrown their way. Totally ready for #4 to me. Comfortable with either.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Not sure what more you can ask of ESB or MVS, they've ran good routes from day 1 and caught 95% of what's been thrown their way. Totally ready for #4 to me. Comfortable with either.

19 does a great job of working back to the ball.  83 can run coverage off and has done surprisingly nice work on slants.  Both catch the ball with their hands extremely well.  It will take some time, but both are clearly keepers.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm sure we can live with that, just think Kumerow would be the choice if we only cared about this year. Obviously, we don't (nor should we) so it makes it a tough decision. IMO, Kumerow is giving you more now versus any of the rooks and I think Rodgers would agree without hesitation.  

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So you're holding passes that landed in the benches against him?

I thought he could have worked at least a little harder on 2 targets.  Boyle threw a perfect back shoulder and he was clueless.

Archived