Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Had GamePass last year, going back and forth on if I want it thise year. The fact the apps don't have coaches tape and only the website does is absolutely ridiculous.

Is it something you can transfer to show on a smart TV? I wouldnt waste my time watching a game on my smartphone or Ipad. Too small IMO.

Going to be interesting if Gute will go more with the players from his 1st draft class vs some from the previous few years.   Thinking of Donnerson vs Biegel vs Fackrell

How much will Donnerson being "his" pick play into the final decisions?

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think I saw anyone that was a bubble player come in and make a great case tonight. 

Yeah, other than Tonyan (up), Biegel (down) and WR Davis (???)... I don't think anything was even interesting as far the 53 man roster goes.

Though Tonyan plays did seem like very badly busted coverage at times more than him making a play.

So what are people thoughts of WR Davis? ... does he make it one of the other top WRs?

After this  preseason I just hope Fackrell is cut. Biegel and Donnerson can make the 53 over him and I would not mind. Other than that Gute would have to get another OLB from outside of the club. Other "notable" cuts i would do: Murphy, Kendricks, Davis, Rollins. Biggest weakness of the team is 4th EDGE and 4th OT. Let's just hope we can stay healthy in those spots.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Is it something you can transfer to show on a smart TV? I wouldnt waste my time watching a game on my smartphone or Ipad. Too small IMO.

You can either cast it or just go oldschool and hook it up directly to the TV via HDMI and use it as a monitor. 

Fly mouse FTW. 

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

After this  preseason I just hope Fackrell is cut. Biegel and Donnerson can make the 53 over him and I would not mind. Other than that Gute would have to get another OLB from outside of the club. Other "notable" cuts i would do: Murphy, Kendricks, Davis, Rollins. Biggest weakness of the team is 4th EDGE and 4th OT. Let's just hope we can stay healthy in those spots.

Based on what? 

Yikes.

Just now, Cadmus said:

You can either cast it or just go oldschool and hook it up directly to the TV via HDMI and use it as a monitor. 

Fly mouse FTW. 

I need to get this tech down pat. I've got a great TV - I'm not using a fraction of its capabilities - and paying thru the nose for cable.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I need to get this tech down pat. I've got a great TV - I'm not using a fraction of its capabilities - and paying thru the nose for cable.

Playsation Vue or SlingTV or DirectTV Now or Youtube TV or Hulu Live. 

Or even consider Fubo if you watch primarily sports. 

Supplement with an antenna and you're golden. 

There are micro-pcs that are usb sized that you could plug directly into your TV and should be more than capable of running the NFL's website. 

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Fackrell is very bad and shouldn't be on the team, he constantly gets pushed around. Biegel can stay he has more upside imo. Plus what else do we have?

No way I keep Biegel over Fackrell based on what I've seen. 

Biegel might get cut, Fackrell won't.... unless we add 2+ OLBs after final cuts. 

Archived