Preseason Week 4 - GDT vs. Kansas City

Leader

Ya know.....just an observation but I dont remember as many penalties on ST's as we seemed to rack up last year. Not sure that'll carry over to the regular season - but we;re not having a bunch of KOs or PRs returned because of penalties.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You must be ignoring the flats, like Boyle.

You'd hope the WRs (who you think are ready to play now) could get open on a few of these. If Boyle has to check down every play, that's saying something about your guys on the outside. I'm seeing a lot of tight windows and contested balls. 

I mean, Boyle isn't playing well by any means....but how about an open WR now and then. KC has one just about every time this nobody 4th string QB drops back to pass, lol. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

You'd hope the WRs (who you think are ready to play now) could get open on a few of these. If Boyle has to check down every play, that's saying something about your guys on the outside. I'm seeing a lot of tight windows and contested balls. 

You're in regular season mopey, have an agenda form.

Kyle Lewis, Adonis Jennings, Ryan Smith, Kevin Radar and JMon Moore were the WRs on that drive. I'm expecting big things vs the Bears from that group.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You're in regular season mopey, have an agenda form.

Kyle Lewis, Adonis Jennings, Ryan Smith, Kevin Radar and JMon Moore were the WRs on that drive. I'm expecting big things vs the Bears from that group.

That "agenda" word gets thrown around a lot around here. Mostly when there's no better response. Point is simple, these WRs are out there being put in 1-on-1 positions to win and get open. They are going against guys in this 2nd half who a lot worse than the guys they'll face on Sundays. I'd like to see a few more plays from these guys. If Moore or MVS gets open and Boyle misses him, I'll call out Boyle, but I haven't seen one of those tonight...

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

That "agenda" word gets thrown around a lot around here. Mostly when there's no better response. Point is simple, these WRs are out there being put in 1-on-1 positions to win and get open. They are going against guys in this 2nd half who a lot worse than the guys they'll face on Sundays. I'd like to see a few more plays from these guys. If Moore or MVS gets open and Boyle misses him, I'll call out Boyle, but I haven't seen one of those tonight...

It's total agenda, unless you're posting live from the stadium. You can't see WR routes on TV, so you're talking out of you know where when you say they aren't open. You have absolutely no idea.

Archived