What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

so like is ihop a dedicated pancake hut? because what exactly can you do with pancakes aside from syrup them? ice cream as well i suppose

i ask this as someone who has only ever syruped his pancakes (and hasn't had pancakes in quite literally years), and lives in a country without dedicated pancake warehouses

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so like is ihop a dedicated pancake hut? because what exactly can you do with pancakes aside from syrup them? ice cream as well i suppose

i ask this as someone who has only ever syruped his pancakes (and hasn't had pancakes in quite literally years), and lives in a country without dedicated pancake warehouses

Different fruit toppings, whipped toppings, etc.  Been a while since i've been there, but they also have other typical breakfast foods like hash browns, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc.  Probably waffles.

• Like 1

Ihop’s Publicity stunt was critically effective imo. It was on no one’s radar for a long time and for a short time it was on everyone’s radar. It probably piqued interest in their brand and created more customers. I don think it was a dumb move at all, I think it was all extremely clever 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Ihop’s Publicity stunt was critically effective imo. It was on no one’s radar for a long time and for a short time it was on everyone’s radar. It probably piqued interest in their brand and created more customers. I don think it was a dumb move at all, I think it was all extremely clever 

ihop.jpg

Edited by cddolphin
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

What is IHOP and what happened?

Restaurant chain in the US, their name is "International House of Pancakes".  They did a publicity stunt saying they are changing their name temporarily to IHOB "International house of burgers"...

8 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Restaurant chain in the US, their name is "International House of Pancakes".  They did a publicity stunt saying they are changing their name temporarily to IHOB "International house of burgers"...

And it made the news?

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I definitely don’t think it was dumb. But I wish they’d be at work making me pancakes rather than lying about hamburgers. 

Edited by Dome