What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Speaking of adult diapers last New Years a couple was interviewed about what they did about having to use the bathroom since Times Square didn’t have portapotties or anything and they said they were wearing diapers and had gone #1 & #2 in them a couple times already and I just lost any and all faith I’ve ever had in humanity. 

9 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

The real key is to schedule the meetings with people on the west coast, east coast, Asia, and Europe so it is as inconvenient as possible for everyone involved. Also throw in a sales guy or two that will be on their car speaker phone in rush hour traffic. Also one executive who knows nothing about the project but absolutely must make their advice known. Make it a recurring weekly meeting regardless of project status.

Keys to success.

This is so perfect. 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ah, that’s good.

Just thinking outside the box then...

00036000385335.jpg

I mean, the other option is you do what we used to do at Burning Man.  Bring a fresh padlock for every day you're there and claim a porto-potty for your own (we even decorated it most years).  Eventually someone is going to take bolt cutters to it, but you can usually get most of the day and into the evening before that happens.  Just have to remember where the one you claimed is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Hey @Matts4313, if Dez Bryant goes to the browns, his chances of ever making it to a super bowl are the same as they ever were with the cowboys. 

Shouldn't have to worry about that.  Last I heard the two most interested in him were Seattle and Green Bay.  So he has a 50% chance... the same chance he has of monumentally pissing off most of us.

23 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Shouldn't have to worry about that.  Last I heard the two most interested in him were Seattle and Green Bay.  So he has a 50% chance... the same chance he has of monumentally pissing off most of us.

Dang the has been has a thing for has been’s then eh?

47 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Dang the has been has a thing for has been’s then eh?

I just saw that Cleveland expressed interest in him, but I have trouble seeing that given that... isn't Hue supposed to run the crap out of them this year?  And... Gordon, Coleman, Landry, Njoku, and they think they're going to be able to get Dez enough touches to make him not a cancer?  If Gordon doesn't return I could see it, but if he does, I just don't see where the touches are there without an injury or two.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Seeing how they are bringing back the Rugrats. If they decide to do any more 90's cartoons. Be cool if they bring back Courage the cowardly dog. 

I kind of want Doug brought back in a Girl Meets World fashion.  Doug and Patti as the parents with a kid of their own.

• Like 1