What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

17 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

would you rather fight one hippo sized duck or x duck sized hippos, x being a number such that the combined weight of the mini hippos equals the hippo sized duck

imagine they are both in a fighting mood and the duck isn’t suffering knee issues from disproportionateness or smth

Does the structural integrity of the hippos and duck the same. If the hippos still have thick hard to penetrate skin and ducks still have light fragile bones, i will fight the duck. If the skin thickness and bone denisty change with size then id fight the duck sized hippos. 

I'm probably going to be buying a new TV tomorrow.  I prefer screen size to any of the bells and whistles and smart TV stuff and I'm really not too big on resolution. I'm also very cheap.  Could somebody just tell me which brands to absolutely avoid?

I don't think I need 4K and as long as it's 1080, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference.  

Edited by Outpost31

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm probably going to be buying a new TV tomorrow.  I prefer screen size to any of the bells and whistles and smart TV stuff and I'm really not too big on resolution. I'm also very cheap.  Could somebody just tell me which brands to absolutely avoid?

I don't think I need 4K and as long as it's 1080, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference.  

General rule, if it’s cheaper than you think it should be, avoid it. Brands like element and other off brand types can be hit or miss. I’ve gotten a few of those types and some have worked out just fine and some have been terrible. 

You would most definitely notice the difference between 4K and 1080, if what you are watching is capable of 4k. If you’re just watching regular TV or blu ray movies, there is no difference really. But if you have a 4K movie player and TV, there is a big difference.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oysters. If I die in the next few days, you know why.

It’s been way too long since I slammed back about 30 oyster shooters.

last time I had oysters I ordered a half dozen. they were cold smoked for just a few minutes, and I had a shot of Oban 14 between each. Incredible night