What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just felt something on my face, used my hand to brush off a huge spider. It was huge... I'd guess this one weighed in at about 17 lbs based on how loudly I screamed.

Jesus...... that's all the adrenaline I'll need for the rest of 2018. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Just felt something on my face, used my hand to brush off a huge spider. It was huge... I'd guess this one weighed in at about 17 lbs based on how loudly I screamed.

How... How are you still alive?

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Did you whipe after?

4 hours ago, Dome said:

Move out of your home, burn your house down with chemical fire and holy water, leave the state, never return, grow a beard, start a new life.

Destroy everything in a 50 mile radius. That spider you tussled with has friends close by, so strike first. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont get to say this often, but after listening to a Shad Kahn interview.... For all his faults, at least my owner isnt a dry boring dolt. 

Shad is a non-native English speaker.

Still far cooler than Jerry Jones.

zw7w4YE.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont get to say this often, but after listening to a Shad Kahn interview.... For all his faults, at least my owner isnt a dry boring dolt. 

I'd rather have a boring owner who stays out of the way than a clown who gets in the way. It's also pretty hard to believe that Shad Khan is a dolt considering his backstory. Plus, he's a nice guy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd rather have a boring owner who stays out of the way than a clown who gets in the way. It's also pretty hard to believe that Shad Khan is a dolt considering his backstory. Plus, he's a nice guy.

When I think of an immigrant who came to the US at 16 and enrolled in a university immediately, I think DOLT every time. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I'd much rather have spiders than flies or mosquitoes. If they're in the house where I don't want them, and they're not poisonous, they get moved outside.  

We don’t have an issue with any insects other than ants.

and honestly I’d keep a hundred thousand flies as pets if it meant never letting a spider touch my face again