What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Welp I’ve learned that there are three types of people attracted to me at work. Older ladies, underage (17 years old) ladies, and attractive but married ladies. Hard pass on all three. The 17 year old keeps like rubbing my arm and awkwardly hitting on me and told me she turns 18 soon but I’m too damn 26 for that. 26/2+7 is 20. 

In b4 ipwn says something deeply hurtful that makes me turn to my inner psychologist and act like I’m not deeply offended and have to go to my safe zone and stuff 

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

Welp I’ve learned that there are three types of people attracted to me at work. Older ladies, underage (17 years old) ladies, and attractive but married ladies. Hard pass on all three. The 17 year old keeps like rubbing my arm and awkwardly hitting on me and told me she turns 18 soon but I’m too damn 26 for that. 26/2+7 is 20. 

Pretty sure we already have a preseason overreaction thread 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I know we cant talk about politics but George W Bush and Michelle Obama make a real sexy couple

I'd take Bill Clinton and Arianna Grande over them, personally.

• Like 3

I swear, putting my cat down today felt about 10x worse than any funeral for a human I've been to. It's crazy how attached we can get to something that we know will pass on after just a few chapters in our life stories. 

12 hours ago, mission27 said:

To be clear I do not dislike bacon

I think its inappropriate for bacon to be awarded cult status over and above other better, more deserving meats 

Like hot dog. Hot dog is my favorite meat. And then hamburger.