What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nah, I’ll wait till I’m up that way again and pester you for free drinks.

I can say you’re a friend and potentialally get you 25% off. Or you could give me money and I could get you a bottle of something for 40% off lol

10 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I can say you’re a friend and potentialally get you 25% off.

Dude I got your phone number in my phone

id say that potentially gives me shares in the company 

Edit: you wished me a a happy new year and pretty sure used a camel emoji.

I should get straight up free stuff if theres a friend discounts cause I’m killing it on the friendometer

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Man dawg why couldn’t Harrison Ford have stayed 39 forever. I’d happily give a couple decades to him off my life for him to have his youth back temple of the crystal skull is depressing af

I'm really tired today. Got too worked up yesterday, somewhat from the Vikings game, mainly from family drama on the in-laws side, they are legit crazy at this point. My wife is getting more on board with some form of cutting them off until they get things worked out, especially with the baby on the way. Tie that in with Saturday being hot and doing a lot of work to get the nursery further along without being able to run the AC because my parents were around to help with the nursery and cleaning windows just means that I'm tired and fairly cranky today. Happy Monday to me.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I'm really tired today. Got too worked up yesterday, somewhat from the Vikings game, mainly from family drama on the in-laws side, they are legit crazy at this point. My wife is getting more on board with some form of cutting them off until they get things worked out, especially with the baby on the way. Tie that in with Saturday being hot and doing a lot of work to get the nursery further along without being able to run the AC because my parents were around to help with the nursery and cleaning windows just means that I'm tired and fairly cranky today. Happy Monday to me.

Ah, cheer up, the Browns play the Jets in just a few days.  

Who cant get excited for that?

giphy.gif 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Into the Am has some really cool shirts but I’m never going to want to spend $30 on a t shirt lol

My wife spent $25 on a Cobra Kai shirt for me. I felt like hitting her with a wooden spoon (like how we used to in the old country) but it was a really cool shirt, so I didn't.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Into the Am has some really cool shirts but I’m never going to want to spend $30 on a t shirt lol

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

My wife spent $25 on a Cobra Kai shirt for me. I felt like hitting her with a wooden spoon (like how we used to in the old country) but it was a really cool shirt, so I didn't.

I’m with you guys, I’ve seen some awesome tees for like 25-30 bucks, but I just can’t bring myself to spend that much money on a friggin tee shirt.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

$25 on a licensed, or custom, shirt isn't crazy. It's on the higher end, but not as bad as can get. The people that go into the trendy stores and pay $40 for a plain tee are the crazy ones. 

Please try to hit your wifes with a spoon. Then send me a picture of the resulting dent in your head, and what she used to make it. When you wake up, of course. 

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m with you guys, I’ve seen some awesome tees for like 25-30 bucks, but I just can’t bring myself to spend that much money on a friggin tee shirt.

I’m into all over print shirts lately and they’re usually at a higher price point but I think roughly $17 is the highest I’d ever be comfortable spending on a shirt. It’s just not in me to spend $100 on 3 shirts 

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Make sure it’s your wife you’re hitting with a wooden spoon and not your son with a switch cause that’s frowned upon in Texas.