What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 year old girl just got hit and killed by a car in front of my house like 5 minutes before I got there.

apparently she just ran out after her friend did and right into the car. Damn what a tragedy.

Very well may have changed/ruined that drivers life as well 

second pedestrian collision right there in 2 years. Both times people just ran out without looking 

edit: neighbor just told me she was 18 and multiple witnesses said she didn’t look and just ran into the street to cross.

Edited by Dome

3 hours ago, Dome said:

14 year old girl just got hit and killed by a car in front of my house like 5 minutes before I got there.

apparently she just ran out after her friend did and right into the car. Damn what a tragedy.

Very well may have changed/ruined that drivers life as well 

second pedestrian collision right there in 2 years. Both times people just ran out without looking 

edit: neighbor just told me she was 18 and multiple witnesses said she didn’t look and just ran into the street to cross.

That’s heavy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

How do you get a SIG to show up? I lost a bet and need it to show up so I can start my 2 months of wearing it.

it looks like you have the link in there, but it won't show the image unless you paste the link as plain text. If the text has formatting it won't work .