What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sarah Jessica Parker was BANGIN in Hocus Pocus. Didn’t even recognize her, just New she was familiar, then it hit me. I’d get down with a legit witch without thinking twice.

tenor.gif?itemid=3532404

Parker was never bangin. She was slightly less hideous in that movie, moving from a 0.5/10 to a 0.9/10 there (it was her peak when visible). The closest she has ever been to being attractive was when she was voicing a cartoon character. Could almost not envision the face.

I came here to laugh at Derrick Lewis' hilarious post fight interview. It was almost as funny as SJP's face is nauseating.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webmaster said:

@cddolphin and @TENINCH here is your warning for political comments.  Next time will be a ban.

I just removed a bunch of political discussion.  Everyone knows the rules.  If it continues, I will be forced to give more warnings and bans.

What you call "political" keeps expanding, my post was about as political as a Dr Seuss metaphor.

Edited by cddolphin

17 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3532404

Parker was never bangin. She was slightly less hideous in that movie, moving from a 0.5/10 to a 0.9/10 there (it was her peak when visible). The closest she has ever been to being attractive was when she was voicing a cartoon character. Could almost not envision the face.

I came here to laugh at Derrick Lewis' hilarious post fight interview. It was almost as funny as SJP's face is nauseating.

I’ll admit, I’ve had a lot of beer, and I’ll admit I’ve never found her attractive before tonight.

but this movie is changing things. So is the beer.  And I think you might be wrong 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3532404

hqdefault.jpg

This is ugly ^^^

This is SJP in Hocus Pocus:

latest?cb=20120903063456

Im not claiming she is hot, but vomit inducing ugly is quite the stretch. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

hqdefault.jpg

This is ugly ^^^

latest?cb=20120903063456

Now drink about 8 beers and tell me what u feel man.

Also that picture does her costume for this movie no justice. She’s really showin em off, not that there’s a ton to show 

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

hqdefault.jpg

This is ugly ^^^

latest?cb=20120903063456

That is ugly, so is Parker. She looks like someone had gender reassignment surgery and the surgeon did a mediocre job.

I'm sure there are pics that are flattering from several angles. I've seen the face clearly though, and won't pretend she is bangable because of a few well shot angles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

That is ugly, so is Parker. She looks like someone had gender reassignment surgery and the surgeon did a mediocre job.

I'm sure there are pics that are flattering from several angles. I've seen the face clearly though, and won't pretend she is bangable because of a few well shot angles.

At her best she is a ~7. At her worst she is a ~3. Thats absolutely within range if youve drank enough.

3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

@Tyty and @Matts4313 here are warnings for your inappropriate comments which I have removed.

A few other comments on here are getting out of line.  Drop the inappropriate discussion now.  

At least you have finally acknowledge my presence. Baby steps in the process of me co-owning this site and banning @pwny and @ET80.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Sarah Jessica Parker was BANGIN in Hocus Pocus. Didn’t even recognize her, just New she was familiar, then it hit me. I’d get down with a legit witch without thinking twice.

Agreed. Remember crushing hard during my childhood. Strangely it's the only film she's ever looked remotely decent in. If only she'd stayed in character for the remainder of her prime years. 

• Like 1

Khabib is an idiot. McGregor was the d-bag in the interviews and all pre-fight. Khabib dominates McGregor, then jumps out of the octagon to fight in the crowd. Then one of Khabib's guys cheapshots Connor?

Way to completely ruin the best fight of your career. Now instead of talking about how you dominated McGregor the thing that people will remember is how you acted like an incompetent heathen, earned a suspension from the UFC, and had to surrender your belt. What a cluster****. lol

So do you guys think this will be a year suspension or longer? Or will Dana go to a permanent ban to make an example?

32 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Khabib is an idiot. McGregor was the d-bag in the interviews and all pre-fight. Khabib dominates McGregor, then jumps out of the octagon to fight in the crowd. Then one of Khabib's guys cheapshots Connor?

Way to completely ruin the best fight of your career. Now instead of talking about how you dominated McGregor the thing that people will remember is how you acted like an incompetent heathen, earned a suspension from the UFC, and had to surrender your belt. What a cluster****. lol

So do you guys think this will be a year suspension or longer? Or will Dana go to a permanent ban to make an example?

I didnt see it live and cant find a good video of it. You have a link?