What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

you ever just think about jonestown

like damn

I listen to a lot of dark crime podcasts and whatnot and was a firefighter/EMT for a few years so my outlook could be corrupted....

But can you imagine processing that scene if you worked in law enforcement? 700+ bodies in the humid hot jungle? What a nightmare 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

you ever just think about jonestown

like damn

me and my pals used to make rap in high school and i referenced jonestown in like 3/12 songs i actually rapped on lol. probably have like 40 songs still on soundcloud i made or rapped. all probably equally bad. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dome said:

I listen to a lot of dark crime podcasts and whatnot and was a firefighter/EMT for a few years so my outlook could be corrupted....

But can you imagine processing that scene if you worked in law enforcement? 700+ bodies in the humid hot jungle? What a nightmare 

Eh...dig a hole, roll the bodies in, some kerosene, some matches...

Quick and easy.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

i know it’s just ick, chills thinking about it 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

me and my pals used to make rap in high school and i referenced jonestown in like 3/12 songs i actually rapped on lol. probably have like 40 songs still on soundcloud i made or rapped. all probably equally bad. 

!

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Are Dots really hated? They're my favorite fruit candy. 

Dude!

Someone from my hometown apparently replaced Dots with rocks when giving out candy. He told people that the candy he was giving them was a trick and only did it to people he knew. And people lost their ******* minds.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Franklins had it, called the tipsy Texan

20110829-sandwichaday-franklinbbq.JPG

I think Coopers and Blacks have it also

Looks like it’s missing the cheese and pickled jalapeños. But I’ll check it out.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Apparently a lightbulb can fall out of the screw end and then you’re forced to try to unscrew a nub of a lightbulb from inside the fixture. 

Proof

That’s what you get for using incandescent bulbs. That’s the result of the environment trying to kill you back

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

That’s what you get for using incandescent bulbs. That’s the result of the environment trying to kill you back

Fair point. But they were in the apartment when I got here. I replaced it with a CLF.

We’re only staying here for a few months, so I’m not replacing all the bulbs unless they go - and this the the 7th one, so they might just all end up replaced anyway.

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Dude!

Someone from my hometown apparently replaced Dots with rocks when giving out candy. He told people that the candy he was giving them was a trick and only did it to people he knew. And people lost their ******* minds.

Someone from my my state posted on fb about a letter they got asking them to take down their Halloween setup because it scared their 16 yr old child who came who crying, and they wanted everyone in the neighborhood to do the same.