What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Decided to get some more Tommy Johns

Read this, thought you were having surgery. So, very good that you managed to avoid surgery.

11 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

never thought I'd find myself spending 200 bucks on underwear but they really are worth every penny.

I don't think I've collectively spent $200 on underwear in my entire life. Fruit of the Loom six pack for like $8 works for me. 

What is so special about these draws?

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Read this, thought you were having surgery. So, very good that you managed to avoid surgery.

I don't think I've collectively spent $200 on underwear in my entire life. Fruit of the Loom six pack for like $8 works for me. 

What is so special about these draws?

Waist band is perfect, legs never ride up, and the second skin series is just insanely cool and comfortable with the micro modal material.

I always tell everyone if you've never tried them you owe it to yourself to at least get one pair as a treat to yourself.

• Like 1

I usually buy underwear in the $20-30 range. So worth it.

If people haven’t treated themselves to a really nice pair of underwear, you should try it sometime 

go buy yaself something sexy gentlemen, treat yourselves 

Edited by Dome

I'm going to Cancun next month for my buddy's 40th, so I actually gave up drinking until then. Been working out, down to 196 (from 235 in July) and wanna drop about 11 more pounds. 

When I get to Mexico, I'mma get white girl wasted. Gonna be a hot mess. But I'll look good doing it.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm going to Cancun next month for my buddy's 40th, so I actually gave up drinking until then. Been working out, down to 196 (from 235 in July) and wanna drop about 11 more pounds. 

When I get to Mexico, I'mma get white girl wasted. Gonna be a hot mess. But I'll look good doing it.

You should get some nice undies as a "I hit my goal" gift. Or just ask for them for Christmas. 

As a former fruit of the loomer, I endorse stepping your game up. I dont buy the super fancy, but I get some of the nicer Reeboks when they go on sale. They are normally like $25/pair, but you can almost always find them 50% off if you look hard enough. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I might buy a pair one day. Not today, or tomorrow. Maybe not even in the next few years. But one day.

I’ll send you one of my old pairs and you can try them out. 

Our dryer is broke, so they’re a little damp. But they are freshly washed. So any smells are just gonna be due to that. That arid Texas air should dry them right out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I might buy a pair one day. Not today, or tomorrow. Maybe not even in the next few years. But one day.

It's not worth it. Received nice ones as a gift. The only real difference is noticed is that they are holding up better than the cheaper ones. Otherwise, it's no difference for me.

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's not worth it. Received nice ones as a gift. The only real difference is noticed is that they are holding up better than the cheaper ones. Otherwise, it's no difference for me.

Then you didn't really get the nice ones, with undies like Tommy Johns you can tell the difference, there's Tommy Johns... Huge gap... Then everything else.

Although I always have wanted to try out ComfyBalls just because of the epic name.

Scored a nice "Here's your sign" joke this morning. 
I go to Walgreens and I get there five minutes early. So I stand in front of the store and wait for them to open. A woman walks up to the entrance doors and despite the doors not moving and the store times being right there on the window next to the entrance door and they are pretty easy to notice and asks me if they are open. I tell her that we are, but we're on strike. She tells me to go to hell and then storms off. 

Edited by Jimmy Austin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Then you didn't really get the nice ones, with undies like Tommy Johns you can tell the difference, there's Tommy Johns... Huge gap... Then everything else.

Although I always have wanted to try out ComfyBalls just because of the epic name.

No true Scotsman.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Saw a couple videos on people not stopping for school buses and almost hitting. Someone died not long ago because of that.

Why are people like this?

Mistakes happen, especially when people are in a hurry.